1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Would like to know value of 1916 Luger

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Gun Shy, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Gun Shy

Gun Shy New Member

Cleaning out the home of my late father-in-law we found a 1916 German Luger. It is in very good condition and has two ammo clips (as a novice I am not sure I have the correct term). The holster is not the original as it has a 1937 date. I am wondering if this pistol has any market value of would be of value as a donation to some veterans' organization. Any thoughts?

I am also a novice at forums like this and will see if I can figure out how to attach photos...

Attached Files:

2. Gun Shy

Gun Shy New Member

I guess my first attempt at attaching a photo worked. Now I will try the others.