Would like to know value of 1916 Luger

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Gun Shy, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Gun Shy

Gun Shy New Member

Cleaning out the home of my late father-in-law we found a 1916 German Luger. It is in very good condition and has two ammo clips (as a novice I am not sure I have the correct term). The holster is not the original as it has a 1937 date. I am wondering if this pistol has any market value of would be of value as a donation to some veterans' organization. Any thoughts?

I am also a novice at forums like this and will see if I can figure out how to attach photos...

Attached Files:

2. Gun Shy

Gun Shy New Member

I guess my first attempt at attaching a photo worked. Now I will try the others.