Would you defend the life of President Obama?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45Auto, Oct 8, 2009.

1. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

If someone was using deadly force to attack President Obama, and you see that his Secret Service guards are down, and you are in a position to risk your life to defend him........

A. Would you sit back and watch, or

B. Defend the life of the President without hesitation?

What choice and why?
  2. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Yes. He is still the president.
  3. Doc1911

Doc1911 New Member

I would defend his life.

No question about it. Whether I like it or not HE IS my duly elected (at this time) Commander and Chief. Not only would I defend him I would do it well. If I miss it would change Air Force One's VP make-up:

[​IMG]
  4. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

As much as I dislike him, he is the POTUS and I would have to defend him.
  5. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

He would be safe with me. I wish he would visit our complex, as a matter of fact. I would introduce him to some 'real' working folk. Maybe have a photo opp with a commode brush, LOL!
  6. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

I can't imagine any situation where it would be productive for me to attempt to help defend him. If he were being attacked, I don't think I'd want to pull my gun out for fear of being mistaken as an assailant rather than a helper. He does have the Secret Service.

That said, I would be willing to to my best to defend him or anyone else if need be.
  7. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I would defend him, yes.
    He may be a worthless left-wing liberal pinko hippie communist, but he is OUR left-wing liberal pinko hippie communist!

And besides, the number two and number three are neither one a big improvement!
  8. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Well....I wonder if he would do he same for me.....Being a beta male, probably not.....
  9. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I despise the man and everything he stands for, but yes. An attack on the president is an attack on the country.
  10. kingchip

kingchip New Member

Without a doubt. If I survived however, the media would all hear how I feared for our country with biden in the lead, and pelosi on his heels.
  11. new308handloader

new308handloader New Member

I would defend him....but he may not want my help...I am a bad shot and things happen.
  12. kingchip

kingchip New Member

I'd like to add that I will NOT be going to DC for a beer on the lawn.
  13. new308handloader

new308handloader New Member

"...pinko hippie communist...." It's been a long time since I've heard that...my father use to say it all the time when I was young (not saying it to me)...brought back memories.:)
  14. Airdale

Airdale Member

I think it might depend on who was doing the attacking. The scenario is not cut and dried.
  15. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

I hesitate saying this but in reality, if he were defenseless, I would defend him just as I have others throughout my life, With life if necessary because that is what I would do for any defenseless individual. My wife, family, friends, neighbors etc. I have never drawn lines for defense of the weak or defenseless. Democrat, Republican, black, white, chinese, etc.

If this were a liberal forum and the question was about George Bush, I suspect the answers would be far different.

This question is really about who we are, not so much what we would do.
  16. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I would do so without a second thought. Obama is the President of my Country and an attack against him is an attack against all of us.
  17. tntrucker

tntrucker New Member

Like another said; I can't see this situation ever coming to pass. But I think the point was would we defend Obama? I think and hope I would defend any human being in danger. Everyone else has said basically the same thing.
    I wonder if those leftest-liberal haters "i.e. hope Rush Limbaugh dies-solve the cost problems of health care by kicking Republicans to the side, etc. WOULD they risk their lives to defend us???
  18. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Thats mity white I mean right of you guys.

I think God i never have to worry about this. Who came up with this hypo question anyway?

Brings up some other interestion questions like
    Would you jump infront of a bullet for Hilter, Stallin, Kennedy pick one, Jesus, a hobo?

Like i said i am glad i dont have to worry about this. I don't get paid enough. hehehehehe
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  19. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf New Member

Even though having him as a president is bad for this country( in my opinion). His death in his time of office would be even worse. Reluctantly, yes I wolud.
  20. FTK87

FTK87 New Member

+1

For instance, if he was being thrown out of the white house by his own people....