Would you like to get real angery?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by carver, Apr 21, 2011.

1. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
  2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Found this quite informative - and I've posted some info below justifying peoples' so-called "Islamophobia."

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/AmericanAttacks.htm

This is just a list within the United States... If you want to know just how "peaceful" Muslims are, look no further than Munich. Those Palestinians never seem to accept anything less than the total destruction of Israel. And they just went and murdered a bunch of Israeli athletes for no other reason than that they were Jews. And to add to that, those pieces of crap were welcomed home in their own countries like heroes! And every time Israel goes on the offensive against the rest of the Muslim world, they get called out on it and labeled as instigators...

I agree that we have good justification for being fearful of Muslims, but please keep in mind it isn't JUST them who commmit terrorist acts.
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  3. Python

Python Former Guest

Prophesy being fulfilled everyday before our eyes. And I can predict the future...God & Israel WIN!!!! :D
  4. lawdawg

lawdawg Member

Yep! I know this because I peeked at the end of the Book. I would rather be on the winning side personally
  5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Well not just that, but the Palestinians are the ones shooting rockets into Israel every day... You would think that if they stopped, the Israelis would leave them alone too.
  6. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

C'mon hogger...

You know darn well that they can't even stop killing amongst themselves.
    If they can't come together as a religion, they surely won't condone any other opinion.:confused::(
  7. Python

Python Former Guest

There's really nothing to think about. Israel has always left the Palestinians alone. It's the Palestinians that have never left Israel alone.
  8. Wolf 5.7

Wolf 5.7 New Member

I'll disagree with you on that statement. Granted the arabs started it, but israel finished several wars and took land from them. That and Israel slowly expands it's boarders. I can understand (But read clearly here) the frustration Arabs have with Israel, but I CANNOT CONDONE WHAT THEY DO.

Islam speaks for itself. It's a violent religion founded by a warlord. I was listeneing to a radio program on it, and it clearly contradicts itself. Somewhere it has the same rules as Judiasm and christianity concerning killing. But then Mohammed contradicts himself and says, kill them all if they aren't muslim. It's full of that stuff.
  9. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

LOL, here we go, again.
  10. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

sounds like a hot load to me!and one im not qualified to participate in.
  11. reflex1

reflex1 Active Member

There was never a country of Palestine - an area more or less - and now they want to become a country!!! DUH!!!
  12. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

I don't know where you get your info about Israel slowly expanding its borders. They've been conceding land to the Paletinians and Arabs at an alarming rate due to UN and US mandates,and its never enough. Apparently the US is funding a lot of the Palestinian rebuilding on Israeli land. Roads ,infrastucture, all on the US taxpayers dime! and the Palestinians and Arabs want more.
    http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=197921
  13. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Active Member

The problem is that the "rag heads" can't spell .... it's not the "religion of peace" , it's
    the "religion of piece" . They want a piece of this, and a piece of that, and a piece of
    anything else that they don't have to work for or earn.
  14. RedHawk

RedHawk Former Guest

Th Nation of Islam is not a so-called terrorist element , its more a prison gang that has religeous freedoms! That being said , prisons gangs are a criminal element , Farakon did kill Malcom X~
  15. Python

Python Former Guest

The only time that Israel expands it's borders is after being attacked.
  16. Millwright

Millwright Active Member

I guess we could arrange for them to get 72 Virginians !!

USMC; the "express lane" for introducing Isalamic terrorists to Allah. >MW
  17. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

What I seriously dont get... and please, anyone help me...

why do the jews in America back Osama Bin Obama, when he is clearly in bed with the people who want to "purge them from the earth". Uhm.... are your heads that far deep in the sand?

I dont know what else to say, because personally, when someone says I will die to kill you, I will strap explosives to my child to kill you... uhm... I believe them! and I dont think the problem is me! It's not like the IDF is shelling them all day long for giggles, however Israel is being shelled all day long from terrorists.

Golda Meir said: Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.

You know what?... They aren't there yet. It's taken them 2000 years to move from living in tents in the desert and cutting off people heads to go to living in tents cutting off peoples heads AND bombing people who disagree with them.

I wish Israel would just finish it once and for all so the rest of the planet can say "okay, that's over... next order of business..."