Would you like to get real angery?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by carver, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

I guess we could arrange for them to get 72 Virginians !!

USMC; the "express lane" for introducing Isalamic terrorists to Allah. >MW
  2. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

What I seriously dont get... and please, anyone help me...

why do the jews in America back Osama Bin Obama, when he is clearly in bed with the people who want to "purge them from the earth". Uhm.... are your heads that far deep in the sand?

I dont know what else to say, because personally, when someone says I will die to kill you, I will strap explosives to my child to kill you... uhm... I believe them! and I dont think the problem is me! It's not like the IDF is shelling them all day long for giggles, however Israel is being shelled all day long from terrorists.

Golda Meir said: Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.

You know what?... They aren't there yet. It's taken them 2000 years to move from living in tents in the desert and cutting off people heads to go to living in tents cutting off peoples heads AND bombing people who disagree with them.

I wish Israel would just finish it once and for all so the rest of the planet can say "okay, that's over... next order of business..."