Would you vote for him if he ran for President?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by hogger129, Nov 6, 2010.

1. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I won't buy his music, why would I vote for him?

Obie and Al have bigger egos. Where has that gotten us?
  3. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I would not vote for Nuggent for president or any other office as far as that goes. It has been my understanding that he makes false claims to having been a Navy Seal or some sort of special operations guy. He does not seem to have a very good grip on reality. If ya would vote for Ted you just as well vote for Ozzy Osbourne as VP.
  4. dge479

dge479 New Member

Not sure about voting for him, but he was correct in that video
  5. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

I agree with him on several political views, but I would not vote for him.
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

His ego is big and he does love himself. I do agree with him. The one thing I do believe is that he would have the balls to stand up to whatever. That is what we need right now. A real stand up shoot straight guy. You may not like his style, the way he looks, or his ego but I think after all the bs that has been in office i do think i would vote for him. Put it to you this way, i trust where he is coming from and that he would do what he says he would do. Gee what else do you want.
  7. thomas44

thomas44 New Member

I love his attitude. At least he's willing to stand up to a moron liberal like Alan Colmes, which is something alot of rinos should learn how to do. President ? I dunno...
  8. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

We have only heard his position on one issue. We are on this forum because we all agree with him. If we all had his money and fame, we could voice our opinion just as loudly. One issue, a good president, does not make.
  9. Jeff Midguard

Jeff Midguard New Member

One issue person vs the zero issue person we have right now? Yes, Ted over the incumbent.
  10. doug66

doug66 New Member

11. iflyfish

iflyfish New Member

If you get a chance read his book "Ted, White and Blue".
    Yes I'd vote for him. I wrote in my own name every election since Regan anyway.
  12. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong. If Ted were running against Obozo or any of his henchmen or Hillary, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.:D
  13. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

i would i reckon. i dont really like a lot of things he says or does. but from what i can tell he is god fearing. although his views on religion and spirituality are different. at least he isnt a muslim
  14. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

+ 1
  15. thomas44

thomas44 New Member

In that light, yes, I would vote for him over Obummer. I'm thinking that on foreign policy, he might just go ahead and assasinate one too many radical leaders ! :eek: