1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Would You want your Teenage Daughter to read this ?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Shizamus, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

2. warpig

warpig Guest

While I agree with the general intent of the article, I would be against any kind of goverment intervention on what kind of material is available to read for anyone.

My teenage girl is free to read what she wants. I am confident she would not choose to read that type of crap. If she were reading it I am sure me and her mother would talk to her and let her make an informed choice.

It is a parents job to instill the values into their children that let the children choose what is good or bad to read.
  3. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

One word: Parenting.

That's all that's needed.

I got a bit of a chuckle at Sir Bob's daughters' names. Pixie, Peaches, and Fifi Trixibelle. Them Brits sure is a weird bunch, ain't they?
  4. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

That's some lewd and disgusting stuff Shiz.

As questionable as it may seem, young boys and girls alike, need all the information they can get to make their own moral and social decission.

I agree with Warpig, however a "warning label" may be appropriate.
  5. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Shiz, what do you think?
    [​IMG]
    :eek:
  6. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

Real nice camo !