WOW... BobsinStL

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/16/02 8:10:41 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All WOW... BobsinStL
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/16/02 8:13:17 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: WOW... BobsinStL
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Geez Zig - you beat me too it. More to follow - he's got some awesome weapons.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/16/02 8:13:37 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: WOW... BobsinStL
    here you go Bob.... posted as requested

Nice Collection... SWEET!

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/16/02 9:02:45 pm)
    Thanks gang! The top photo is a general view in the gun vault of some ruby type pistols on the wall, and a mix of modern and C&R rifles. The second photo is a large trunk, the top row in the trunk is various Spanish revolvers, and the second row is some (yes, I do have a few!) modern handguns, with the wooden trays holding some old Spanish made velo dog style pistols, lemon squeezers, etc.

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/16/02 9:14:11 pm)
    Holy crap Bob.... Can I come play at your house?
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

jimmar
    (12/16/02 10:13:09 pm)
    How sweet it is Bob, VERY impressive, really like that rack full of Rubys...

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/17/02 8:36:26 am)
    Holy cow! St. Louis is now the potmetal capitol of the world!

Edited by: Xracer at: 12/17/02 8:38:39 am

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/17/02 8:47:34 am)
    Thats only part of it. There is a metal flat-map cabinet that has over 200 C&R semi-autos in it - of course, mostly Spanish potmetal!

mckheean
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/17/02 1:14:36 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del nice
    Nice collection Bob.That is something to be proud of. Benny in NC

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/17/02 6:28:04 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del And I thought I was a Gunnut...
    Y'all dun whupped me x10... Nice!....same as 1952 said...can I come and play at your house...:)

gun runner john
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/17/02 7:38:22 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del And I thought I had a large collection!
    Geez! I thought I had a lot of guns, but that collection sure puts me in my place!

mckheean
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/18/02 8:12:43 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del nice
    How many days or weeks or months does it take you to wipe down that nice collection? Benny

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/18/02 8:47:23 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: nice
    Every other weekend I spend an hour or two in the gun room inspecting and wiping. I have a large dehumidifier running full time in there, so it keeps the moisture level down to a minimum.

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/18/02 2:48:54 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: nice
    Hey, PMB -

looks like ya got an overflow problem there - no more room for storage. Guess I'll just havta' volunteer to provide a little extra room fer some o' that Potmetal stuff so's you can add to the collection (Law of Displacement, ya know!). Give me a holler when ya send it so's I can make arrangements to be home (don't want the Turd Truck to just leave it sitting under the mail box!).
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

walter in florida
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/27/02 10:25:10 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del RE: WOW BobinStL
    Thank You for showing us your collection. My wife has been in the Critical Care Unit since 4th of Dec. Looking at you collection lifted my sprits and got my mind off the hospital a little. Thanks again.

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/27/02 10:44:27 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: RE: WOW BobinStL
    walter - prayers for you and your wife.

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/27/02 10:49:43 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: RE: WOW BobinStL
    Dang Walter - sorry to hear that. Hopefully we can give you something to distract your mind - if only for a brief time.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (12/27/02 11:52:06 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: RE: WOW BobinStL
    Ditto what Bob & Ms.T said Walter!

Tac
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/28/02 3:18:36 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: WOW... BobsinStL
    walter in florida -

Sorry to hear of your wifes situation. Not much of a blessing at this time of the year. Condolences to you, and hopes and prayers to your wife for a full and complete recovery in the immediate future.

God Bless