1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

wow.. I was censored!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ShawnDow, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Whether it is listed on the stock exchange is irrelevant.

Walmart is on the stock exchange. I can buy Walmart stock. That does not mean you can go stand in the middle of a Walmart and make a speech. The manager would have you tossed. If you wouldn't go, the cops would come arrest you.

Freedom of Speech does NOT allow you the right to step onto somebody else's property with your opinions. And SOMEBODY owns EVERYTHING.
  2. robbielynn

robbielynn New Member

:bleh: Facebook. I quit facebook. So, I guess you get what you settle for. Still, this site does not fall under the same regulations as a publicly owned company. If you think Wal Mart & this forum are equal under the "law"..we will simply agree to disagree.
  3. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

Yes, they can censor. The same as this place, no difference.
  4. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

With Facebook - as with any other site, you are bound by their 'terms of service'. By signing up to the site you agree to those terms.