WOW...read this BS

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Lee D, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Lee D

Lee D New Member

2. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Ok, let's start a fund to raise money for a bounty for the capture of these thugs "dead or alive". :rolleyes: Seriously, this is an intolerable attack and I hope the police eventually arrest all those participating. From my experience this is pretty unusual, even from the worst of the outlaw bikers, and especially from a black club. The only black MC around here, the Zulus, are actually a pretty good bunch of guys.
  3. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member

Do you see anyone rushing out to copyright this fellow's name? Where's Al? Where's Jesse? The double standard in regards to race makes me sick.
  4. Lee D

Lee D New Member

Amen brother...Amen
  5. al45lc

al45lc Active Member

I don't see race as an issue or the issue, I was nearly attacked once by some white trash on H-D's who were P.O.ed at what they believed was me giving them the 'gesture' (I was pointing to a road sign for the driver to see, I was basically navigating for him)
    Hotheads are hotheads, that's why I carry.
    And as a 'rider', I'm sure the moron wouldn't have had a problem with gravel if he used his head for more than keeping his ears apart and kept his distance behind the truck.
  6. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

it appears that gang rule is now the law of the land:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  7. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I would have run them over. You cant face off with 30 guys but the F250 could.
  8. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I guess there are instances where folks feel they don't need to carry. I don't know of any.
  9. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

The Police said they don't mess with the Outcasts motorcycle gang. They don't mess the dope dealers either. They run the streets with immunity.
  10. raven818

I don't know where you live, but the police kill them off regularly here. Something in their POS drug induced minds tells them they can out shoot the police.

Officers do die on occasion performing an arrest, a sad thing indeed, but the price paid for the surviving P'sOS tied to the dead thug, is very high indeed.

Guilt by association is not that far fetched. If you mess with $$$$, you will wind up smelling like it.

Drugs are the bane of our society. Honest folks go to the expense of getting a CCW for a good reason...they want to go home to their family, or protect their family and themselves from some hopped up junkie, who will do anything to get that next fix.
  11. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

I've done a little free lance PI on this matter. My observation is they are given too many chances. If they pull a firearm, sure they'll put him down.
  12. musclehead

musclehead New Member

I've ridden a motorcycle most of my life. 1%er's are like baddest of the bad gangs in inner cities. pagans, and others are to be avoided or put down and hope that there are no other witnesses.
  13. raven818

Bikers were the baddest of the bad, not anymore. They're living on reputation only.

Here is Jax we have bloods, crips, and bloods-cryps wannabees ( about 120 different gangs ) who will kill at the drop of a hat. For years the local gendarmes tried to either hide the fact that gangs predominately rule the street, or deny their existence all together.

After days on end of killings, the " people " finally figured it out on their own. The press still doesn't mention gang membership when they do one another.

Here, I just found this. It's two years old, the numbers will be much higher now. Gangs are the place to be for the " west side ".