1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Wow...So much information.

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

mighty mace
    (1/18/02 2:22:38 pm)
    Reply Wow...So much information.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wow....thats all I gotta say....I had a .22 woodchucker that my dad bought for me when I was a wee little spud......never really owned any firearms until a few months ago when I bought a glock. I must say, I think the bug has bitten. I just picked up a Ruger 10/22 with stainless barrel and synthetic stock at the local wal-mart this past week. Got to shoot it today and was pretty impressed with the accuracy. I figured I could use it for squirrels and just plinkin' around. After doing a little more research on the net, I hadn't realized their were so many upgrades and options to take into consideration. Just wanted to warn you regulars out there that I might be asking a lot of "newbie" questions. Cya around on the boards...

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (1/18/02 2:39:16 pm)
    Reply Re: Wow...So much information.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey, if we don`t know the answer......we`ll make something up. Welcome.......ask away???

Zigzag2
    (1/18/02 5:20:36 pm)
    Wecome Might Mace, glad to have you aboard!

We do have a bunch of knowledgeable gun-geeks around here

Feel free to post as much or as often as you like.

And by all means... keep us up-to-date with your plans on your 10-22

cointoss 2
    (1/18/02 9:59:56 pm)
    Welcome Might Mace, just what we found out before too, "why own one when you can own two", then they can procreate!
    cointoss2

shooter22
    (1/18/02 11:07:09 pm)
    Welcome Mightymace! LTS is one of our resident guru's for the 22's. The man has pulled more tricks on guns than people!

shooter45 us
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (1/19/02 12:22:42 am)
    Mighty Mace, welcome aboard.

Xracer
    (1/19/02 9:31:46 am)
    Welcome Mighty Mace......hope you enjoy our Forum and stay a while.

warpig883
    (1/19/02 10:01:29 am)
    Welcome Mighty Mace. Now that you got yourself a handgun and a .22 rifle you need a M1 Garand
    We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans... -- Bill Clinton, US President (USA Today, 11 Mar 1993, page 2a)
  2. jrg

jrg New Member