Wow Taurus makes some weird revolvers!

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

agent mango
    (9/1/01 11:54:52 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Wow Taurus makes some weird revolvers!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.taurususa.com/revolvers.html

Eight shot revolvers like this seem fearsome:

www.taurususa.com/m608.html

Hehe..
    "On the bounce and by the numbers!"

loader44
    (9/2/01 8:44:17 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del wiered revolvers
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I own two of the Taurus revolvers, The 608 ( 8 Shot ) and the " Ragging Bull " 44 mag. Love both, so does my wife, she puts more rounds down range with the 608 than I do ( about 600 a month ) have had NO PROBLEMS, Don't really care who bad mouths them, they have always come through for me. Took my " Very First" deer last season with the 44mag @ 60yrds. They my be wierd, but they work. Eric.

erwinee
    (9/5/01 1:18:51 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: wiered revolvers
    uncle frank has something to say about this its this.

i plan to buy one of those 5 rnd small frame .38/.357 as backup

agent mango
    (9/5/01 10:22:42 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: wiered revolvers
    You notice the comment he made about your ear melting from a .44 magnum blast? Are there small earpugs made for shooting?

However, one of those selective elctronic headsets would probably be better, because hearing enemy footsteps and noise is highly important.
    "On the bounce and by the numbers!"

Edited by: agent mango at: 9/6/01 12:03:34 am
  2. Taurus_9mm

Taurus_9mm New Member

And The Judge is considered very unusual as well. A lot of people are gravitating towards them now from those I've spoken to in person and from accounts from members on other forums. I'd like one too but it's not a huge priority at the moment since I have others I'd rather have more.

Taurus is also scheduled to release a Raging Bull in .223 at some point but no word on it as of late.
    www.taurusarmed.net
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2007
  3. kansas45

kansas45 New Member

I have a Taurus Tracker 455. It's a 45ACP & takes moon clips. SS & a 6 1/2" barrel. Very accurate & easy to shoot.
  4. I also have a Taurus 455, Kansas, but mine is in 2" and the barrel is ported. It's a fairly hefty handgun for CCW, though I can pack it if I'm wearing loose clothing.
  5. Pacecar

Pacecar New Member

Does anyone know why Taurus discontinued the Tracker revolvers in 22Hornet or 218Bee? I have a Tracker 17HMR, but would like a little more firepower.
  6. Taurus_9mm

Taurus_9mm New Member

Pacecar,

Unfortunately they didn't sell very well but you can find them every now and again on online auction sites.