WTC building 7... Can anyone explain this to me such that it makes sense?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Feb 12, 2010.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

2. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

This is very well the time portal seen in the movie Donnie Darko, you see the Wtc 7 tower showed up in the camera from the past, but in that future it has collapsed already. You see its quite simple. Back to the future rules on this one, not terminator rules as the WTC 7 tower is fully clothed
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Hmm, time portals?.... Yeah, that's more acceptable than the fact that building 7's demolition was already planned. I'll go with that... (maybe not....) :eek:

Another offer?...
  4. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

You could try that Aaron Brown of Cnn said wtc7 is collapsing or is going to collapse while look right at the tower, so maybe the news networks were told the collapse was imminent. And it wasn't a planned demolition, the North Tower basically fell on WTC 7 100's of 10 ton beam sections fell on the sides of WTC 7 creating huge gashes in the building
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Who knows...
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

As more information comes out more and more of the "conspiracy gets shot to peices

one part i know about is the suposed "missiles" or flashes just before one of the planes collided

a mate here ( a RAAF radio /microiwave expert) gave his evidence

basically when the mutts grabbed the plane a microwave unit that is not used when near other planes was left on

when it came close to the building it reacted with the fine mesh in the safety glass and titainium alloy frame of the building

like a fork in the microwave oven thing but along a straight line

so yes there where flashes but not missiles..

( he helped develop microwave systems for Boeing while still in our Air Force)

if you look at the recently released photos taken from the airial cameras you'll see two corners of building 7 greatly damaged

one corner exposes 5 whole floors and another exposes 3 something big hit it and cleaved great chunks off the far side from where the regular footage was taken, this is backed by poor but passable photo take from across the river

if the main structural supports where in the corners as many building are i can see how experts could say "its gonna go"

personally i think theres bigger fish to fry conspiracy wise

like why they knew this was planned months before but did nothing or little

or why they connected this to Iraq

or the restriction of rights and freedoms seen since but blamed on terrorism

etc etc etc

9/11 as terribly sad as it was is bad enough but to distract people from the why's and whats by conspiracies that dont exist when there are bigger and worse ones ( removing freedoms as part of the 9/11 incident etc) about , is far worse and reprehencible

and in many incidences just another grab for attention and book/documentary profits

jacks 2 cents
  7. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I don't know that I believe anything right now on this subject, on any of the theories. :confused:

And the corners of the building were damaged. Yep, I get that. So why the collapse from the center?

I'm royally confusing myself now... Maybe the snow has given me a brain cramp? :D
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  8. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Stand on an expanse of ice in the lake. Note the cracks which appear. Note what gives way under your feet. Note that the edges of the hole through which you fall are cracked, but do not completely break. Observe the edges of the hole as you fall past them and note that, although cracked and broken, they do not come completely free to fall with you. When you come up for air, not that the edges of the hole are very fragile, but still connected to the main sheet.

Wonder if somebody planted a demolition charge under your feet.

Pops
  9. Redhand

Redhand Active Member

Its a little confusing to me that our finacial center was targeted and then years later there is an almost implosion of our finacial system. Could records or deals have been lost in the melee?:mad::confused::eek::rolleyes:
  10. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Not really, Our financial meltdown was caused by politicians mandating that certain bankers were not to abide by fiscally sound rules, and by Obama trying to pay off the credit card debt with that same credit card.

Pops
  11. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Who knows? Some terrorists got on some planes and did it. What I can't get past with the 9/11 Truthers is that they seem to think that because there are inconsistencies with the "official story," there must be some massive coverup by GWB. You know? It's like come on. I don't buy the bombs in the buildings story either. The frame of the building was obviously heated up, weakened, and collapsed under it's own weight. I don't doubt some kind of involvement here though. They gave numerous warnings and reports to GWB and his guys. Makes more sense they knew what was coming and ignored it. Remember he even said to us that the reason for the Iraq War was because that guy tried to kill his dad.

There are things where a conspiracy theory makes sense. Like the JFK assassination. I for one absolutely DO NOT buy the Warren Report.

Then there are people that go and make up the wildest, most out of the world things anyone can think of like JFK got hit by a paralyzing dart shot from a secret Area 51 base on Mars.

People have tried to say the moon landing was faked too, and it's been debunked numerous times by numerous people.
  12. wpage

wpage Active Member

Study long. Study wrong.. .
    Conspiracy theory is like two psychiatrists analyzing each other. inventing some drama. Believe what you see. Some Islamic misled terrorists with their heads filled with propaganda from some mad Imons flew hijacked planes filled with innocents into buildings filled with innocents. Killing about 3,000 people.
    WTC 7 was collateral damage believe it.
    Pray for the families of the real heroes. Cops Fireman & Troops.
    Pray for peace to world problems.