1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

WW II German Ajack scope

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by jkunig, Mar 8, 2007.

1. jkunig

jkunig New Member

My dad got this German ajack scope during WWII. (He landed at Utah Beach) The only identifying marks are the name "Ajack" and the serial # next to the elevation wheel. Can anyone give me any information about this scope. Thanks If you want more pictures, I"ll post them

100_0151.jpg
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

http://oldguns.net/q&a7_02.htm
  3. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

Knowing nothing about anything above, I could not help but notice the obvious quality of the metal work, even in the slightly out of focus photo - beautifull! I like anything well made, and they (hell, nobody) makes them like that any more, regretfully.

LL
  4. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

5. jkunig

jkunig New Member

Thanks for the info !!! I know my dad brought the scope home after the war. Its not a very powerful scope 2x,or 3x at the most, but the optics are clear and sharp.