WW2 Nazi F.B. Radom Model 35

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by bluesea112, Sep 9, 2012.

1. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

I am interested in selling my Radom Model 35, but I'm not sure what kind of price to ask. I would really appreciate hearing your opinions on the value. Thank you for your help!

WW2 Nazi F.B. Radom Mod.35 Pat. 15567

Caliber: 9mm

The serial number on the frame is E 6166

This is a slotted model, meaning it has a slot in the back of the grip for the attachment of a stock.

This pistol has Nazi markings/stamps on the slide and frame.
    It has slight holster wear to the finish on the slide. The black grips are near mint condition. This pistol is extremely tight and in near perfect condition except for the slight holster wear on the slide.
    This pistol has a fixed dove tail sight in the rear and a fixed ramp sight at the muzle. It has a 1911 style safety on the left side and a grip safety on the back of the grip. It is a single action semi-auto.

I do not have the magazine for this pistol, so please keep that in mind when assesing value. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Lanrezac

Lanrezac Active Member

Original magazines for these sometimes turn up on Ebay, and on the Internet gun auction websites. They go for $100+ if in decent shape.

Sorry, don't know the value of the whole gun. It is fairly early German production piece, which collectors like.
  3. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

If all the numbers match, and considering the condition, the value without a magazine is in the neighborhood of $400.
  4. Jim K

Jim K New Member

FWIW, the lever on the side that looks like a M1911 safety is NOT a safety, it is the takedown catch. The slide is pulled back to the point where the catch engages with that rear cut in the slide. That holds the slide in position so the guide rod can be pulled forward and turned to hold it and the slide stop removed for disassembly.

Jim
  5. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

thanks guys