WW2 Walther PPK w/Swastika Grip

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by bmw750, Feb 27, 2012.

1. crazy charlie

crazy charlie New Member

I would post this on the p38 forum. They have a section for WW-II PP & PPK's.
    Dieter Marshall is a member and frequents the forum.
    The 'capture papers' are interesting and in most circles add value to the pistol.
    The pistol might have been a private purchase and the purchaser may have become a Party Leader after the purchase. Who knows?
    The date of manufacture 1935 seems right.
    I wouldn't begin to speculate the value, but it would probably be $1000+.
    I had a 1939 PPK that I gifted to my Daughter (her Pap brought back from WW-II w/capture papers) conservatively valued @ $1500.
    Sentimental value priceless.
  2. schooner.207

schooner.207 Member

hello , your gun looks right as rain, go over to p38 forums for comparisons, try to post your pics , two have already been shown
  3. denny 714

denny 714 Member

bmw750,

Did you ever get confirmation as to weather the "Black Party Leaders" are real or not ??? !!!.....

Denny G.
  4. Ed Wagner

Ed Wagner Member

I would think it entirely possible that the original owner could have installed later fancier grips for whatever personal reason.