1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

WWII Stevens reunited with correct brass shell

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by Bushmaster1313, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 New Member

2. brad87

brad87 Former Guest

I've always wanted to have a 55 gal. barrel or two of those all brass 12 gauge cases around...can't ever find em.
  3. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

4. brad87

brad87 Former Guest

yes, well, over a dollar each + shipping is not something i consider to be worth it when i recall seeing them at shows for .20-.35 each in a time that really doesn't seem all that long ago :(

grandfather hooting about turning down pickup truck loads of them when he was in the service doesn't help anything either, lol
  5. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Doesn't seem all that long ago that rifle bullets were a dime apiece, and now they run around a quarter. Times change, prices go up. Buy 'em now at a dollar, if you want 'em, 'cause the price sure-hell ain't gonna go down.
  6. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

Yeah, I have some boxes of .22s with price tags under $1, and I'm just in my 20s. Inflation affects everything, and we're not going to have deflation so long as the world's largest debtor is in charge of the money supply. :rolleyes:

Buy them if you want them; the price a year from now will be higher.
  7. brad87

brad87 Former Guest

Hah! I still have some around with $7.50 on the brick, and all the ones with the $5 on the brick have been shot, lol.

I did get lucky and find an old stash of .22 LR golden bullets with the U stamp I apparently hid from myself a while ago. Those babies rock out of the 580, and now they're $10 for a box of 50 :(