WWWWAAAAAHHHHOOOO

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by justsomeguy, Feb 3, 2012.

1. justsomeguy

justsomeguy New Member

I know this may be very mainstream news for many here or not a big deal or even misery on the horizon but i just received my FFL. Its been a long road between the city and the govt. I have received my license thanks everyone for helping with some questions i had along the way!!!! Now what the hell to do with it ?
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Well, I hope you have ALOT of cash. Congrats!
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

1. get a copy to as many suppliers as you can so you can get quotes from them.

2. This is the hard part. Try to sell some guns to people who are not going to brown noise you to death. You know where you actually make some money. This is going to be your biggest challange.

3. Dont know if you have a store front. But if i had to do it again I would want a range, archery, and gear towards the hunting market.

4. Tear up your lic and get a job at home depot. Or you could go install fences. Dont go residential cause you will compete with the illegal labor out there.

Good luck and dont forget to send obozo his share. If you go out to eat lunch bring wine oooo with you and pay for them. If you buy a house you must also buy one for a crackhead. Just get used to that imaginary leech family that will be with you all your self employed life.
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Oh i see your in Detroit. Scratch that crackhead statement and insert a muslim family.
  5. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

The ton of cash is right on. Most manufacterers require a 10K dollar minimum order. Unless you plan to deal in used firearms only.
  6. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

Hey! congrats on getting your FFL. Now you have something to fill that empty frame you have lol. JK Good job and since i been off awhile , welcome to the forum.
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Davidsons is the highest priced supplier out there and Jerrys is big and has alot of product but charges alot for shipping. Lipseys in LA is good and they will ship for free for orders over 500.00 if you have a storefront. Many suppliers wont sell to you without proving to them you have a storefront that is open to the public. You need to start faxing these suppliers your ffl info and get set up with them.
  8. justsomeguy

justsomeguy New Member

LOL this is the funniest **** i have read i do know however there is a bit of truth in there lol thanks. And yes we have Muslims.
  9. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Never been in the business. If I was your local heat, and had doubts about the new gun dealer on the block, I'd see where your comin from.

At the beginning I'd send in somebody with ID that didn't match them, somebody not qualified one way or the other, or an officer that looks like, and comes off like a gang banger wanting several pieces.

I'd do this with some regularity until I was reasonably comfortable with your sales.

Report anything you're not comfortable with. That will be good for your reputation with the police, and your honest customers.

Be safe, you'll be a mark for the thugs when going in to open, and leaving to make a deposit. If operating out of your home, get a good alarm system ( silent, an audible alarm could get you in trouble with the BG ).

Good luck, and congrats.
  10. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

Congrats on the accomplishment and good luck.