1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

X-91 review, Unhappy to say the least

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by mnp15t, Aug 7, 2012.

1. mnp15t

mnp15t New Member

[​IMG]

So I ordered an X-91 from tacticalammunition last week and when it arrived I was disappointed. The hand wheel had some significant scratches (more like they missed the pin with the punch a few times) next to the pin that attached it to the hub. For a $200 plus magazine I was hoping that what showed up would be in perfect condition.

I emailed tacticalammunition, who promptly defered me to Xs-Products. I emailed them and got a reply that I could either return the one I have for a new one, or have a $20 credit, because "as you know the small scratch does not effect function, and its not a warranty concern." I responded asking if they were going to pay the shipping for mine to them, and then the new one to me, and got no response.

It would appear that not only Xs-Products need to improve their quality control but also their customer service. I will NEVER purchase another product from them.