1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

xray trucks to keep an eye on you

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Nov 10, 2010.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Used for border security? They must be kidding, There hasen't been any border security since the previous administration sent two border patrol agents to prison for protecting the border.

Where are the idiots that have been screaming about cell phone radiation for years? These vans have got to be putting out much more radiation than a DOPLER Radar station.
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  3. glocknut

glocknut New Member

This technology has been around for a long time. I am convinced they were using something like this back in the 80's in Omaha, Nebraska. They had trucks that looked like they were equiped with electronic gear that would troll the neighborhoods. A friend and i followed one once for a short time and were stopped by OPD and told never to follow one of them again!
    Omaha had handgun registration back then and i believe they still do. I assume they were trolling around looking for whatever they could find? I assume if they found something they could cross check it by the list of registered owners and if it didn't match...whola... they have found someone who is bucking their tyranical gun laws.

That may be speculation but they sure where touchy/crotchidy towards anyone who wanted to get a look at those trucks.

mike
    gn