Y???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ibtrukn, Apr 6, 2004.

1. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

For the last cupple years to get inta the chat room all I had to do was clik on join live chat an shazaam there it was.
    Now, when I clik on, I get a square box in upper left corner of screen that wants me to do...........what?
    I didn't do anything to disturb ma settings (that I no of). Mebbe some kind harted dude (or dudess) will take pity on "poor" IB. Somo R U listenin??:( :cool:
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

I've had this happen too. They must have upgraded or rebooted. You need to login again. Nothin too it!
  3. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

IB, if you're getting the window I think you're getting, scroll to the right and up until you see a link that says "log in". Click on that and log in. Close the next window that comes up, then click on the "TFF Live Chat" link again. If that doesn't do it, let me know. :)
  4. jlmckinney

jlmckinney New Member

Don't forget to download Java Virtual machine! Can get the link if you need it!

JM
  5. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

"download jave virtual machine" how U do that?? sides i got a lectric perc dat werks jus fine thanx anyhow.......
    Somo gonna try.......rite now.....stay tuned like U aint gotr a thing to do8 daze bfor deadline!!:cool:

well it dont seem to werk, says either my username or passwerd is incorrect??? I used the same passwerd that Tff gave me which is 8 numbers??:(
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2004
  6. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

I just tried it and it said "cannot connect to server" and keeps trying to connect, however, I do get in. Think you might need to send a request for your password? Good luck IB!
  7. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

I just got in with no problem.

IB, is your password at EZ the same password as over here? Make sure you're using the password for EZ when you login.
  8. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

Hey i got no idea wot ez passwerd mite B. An when I asked they jus sent me back to start all over.. OK OK we aint gonna give up that ez. but I was thinkin, Y bother nobody ever on the chat?????:cool:
  9. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

How about that!!! Sumdamting werked!! I finally got thru to ez "help" an they sent me ma 5# code werd. that used to b ma Tff code werd but them folks in NH changed thi gs cupple weeks ago an gave ol IB 8# code werd an didnt tell him it mite affect ez broad er board. mebbe thas wot I need now , ez broad, uh huh i can deal wit dat. Reminds me a the time i had a run for El Paso an went by way a Chic ago, nobody told me to look at da map:p :cool:

thanx suger an Tex, i owe U 1 ..................or 2:rolleyes:
  10. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

OK so now it werks, but I accidently wiped out 2 replies on Y so wont bore uze wit the details thankx to somo an Tex. Kinda reminded me about the time i took off for El Paso thru Chicago.

well nobuddy told me to look at a map-----------------:confused: :cool:
  11. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

now I reely aint got no idea wots happenin. Phishie kin I come an trap groun hoggies witchu??:cool: