Ya Gotta Love Texans

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by RunningOnMT, Oct 27, 2011.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

2. twobit

twobit Active Member

That is about three counties over from us. I didn't hear anything unusual in that ad. What's all the ruckus about ????
  3. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I like it alot. Will look his place up on my next trip to the hunting lease.
    Saw some posts on a Texas board that he could lose his instructor's license.
  4. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

I thought America was the land of freedoms? Whats the problem with this man stating what's what? Guess it pissed off the other side eh?
  5. H-D

H-D Active Member

Would love to do business with them