Yahoo!! Scozzafava dropped out!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Lori Mick, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Will_G

Will_G New Member

2. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    I have to control myself right now.....:mad:

From posting a really sexist remark...... :mad:

OK... I think I'm alright now....:rolleyes:
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I saw that on Fox News earlier and just about puked. I can't say I'm really surprised by that. I'm sure our Lindsey Graham would do the same thing. :mad:
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

How is this for irony?

:D

Pops
  5. 45nut

45nut Active Member

bcj,

You are a right wing whackamole (do you pronounce it like guacamole? :D), but then so am I. :eek::D and the GOP does not at this time represent me either.

Hooray for Lori, she gets to vote for a real conservative.

Steele is not a conservative and never has been. He wants the bigger tent and for what, so we can loose in 2010? Screw him and the donkey he rode in on. :mad:
  6. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Lets see what would Arlen Specter do? Let them all do that crap and become democrats and when conservatives take back power they can be on the outside looking in.
  7. Southern Boy

Southern Boy New Member

Now what are we gonna do, we have 2 choises, create a new conservative party, or like Mr. Regan supposed, TAKE BACK the GOP from the leftist radicals who have infiltrated it? Looks like Newt and others with party koolaid running through their vein's are gonna have to go as well. Crap! I liked Newt too. Principle over party at all cost.
  8. dge479

dge479 New Member

Even at a loss the outcome is the same as if Scofazzo or whatever her name is would have one. She would have voted for all the democrat bills in front of her. So one less Rino and one more adversary we at least know is an adversary.
    The GOP should take note at how close the conservative got with NO party backing and a 3 week campaign. They need to wake up