Y'all have got to read what Cannon Safes just did for me.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bluesea112, Apr 11, 2012.

1. 25yretcoastie

25yretcoastie New Member

We can only wish and hope that other Co's would or will be like Cannon
  2. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

My safe is a Bighorn. It also has the same warranty. This is a link. My safe is #7144 and it is a great safe. They were great people to deal with.

http://www.rhinosafe.com/bighorngunsafes.html
  3. joncutt87

joncutt87 Active Member

4. Millwright

Millwright Active Member

Blueseal,

Your tale reminds me of a axiom of a group I used to work with. "Salesmanship sells the first one, but customer service sells the rest !"

BTW, I own one of their products myself ! >MW
  5. USNative

USNative New Member

Now that is some excellent Customer Service ! I like companies that will stand behind their products. :cool:

After what you had to go through with your house fire and all it's nice to see you got great treatment from them and now you will have a nice New Safe.

The added free shipping really amazed me. Now that's a really good company right there and when the time comes I will be looking to purchase mine from them.

Good for you bluesea112. :thumbsup:
  6. Sorrowful Jones

Sorrowful Jones New Member

Thank you. As a fire investigator I am interested in this sort of thing. If possible could you get a close up or two of the door seal area and maybe an interior pic? In my career I have come across several safes that have been involved in fire. Some did a pretty good job, some did not. I don't remember having dealt with a Cannon though. Did you have any papers inside the safe? If so, did they char or discolor at all? Were they high or low in the safe. I would also be interested in knowing what the fire rating was on your safe. I know.... too many questions....sorry..

I am interested for professional reasons as well as personal, but first hand accounts will help us all when it comes to choosing a safe to buy. I sure am impressed with how they handled your situation. Thanks
  7. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman New Member

That puts a smile on my face, thanks for sharing.
    Wish you the best in recovery of the house fire.
  8. bobski

bobski Former Guest

so, did they replace your house as fast?
  9. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Thats freakin awesome Charles!

Guys I saw Charles' safe a couple weekends ago when we went fishin. It was a crispy critter for sure, in fact the whole remainder of the house was. I am amazed the weapons inside werent damaged. The safe sat against a wall 15 feet from where the fire originated, and judging by the char marks on the safe itself and the wall around it it spent a good length of time directly in the fire. I am amazed at the safes performance in that regard alone.

Sounds like Cannon Safes has the Dillon Precision warranty of the safe world! :thumbsup: