yeeee ha

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marlin T, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

this thing is a blast!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    200,000 feet @ mach 5.5

[​IMG]
    Near Mt St.Helens, and I bet you all thought it was caused by an earthquake.

[​IMG]
    Need a hug? Doesn't it look kind enough :D ;)
  2. durk

durk New Member

Where do I get one of those?:cool:
  3. clmanges

clmanges New Member

Reconstructed that thing they found at Roswell, eh?
  4. Not to worry, Marlin T., my trusty Viper will handle that dastardly Cylon! :D
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

LOL that was the best laugh that I have had all day!!!
  6. johnston3407

johnston3407 New Member

Does it have tilt wheel and cruse control? What about leather saets and CD player?
  7. xxxxxxl

xxxxxxl New Member

I bet it is hard to park at the mall.:D
  8. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

Not too bad, but you gotta walk a piece from where you parked it.

'ceptin' around the holidays, but everybody has problems parkin' at the mall, then
  9. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Thought you would just "hover" over the mall, and beam in.
    I'll wait until they get it right.
  10. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Pistol, they have the viper also available for download.
    But the cylon version is just so much cooler looking!!
    Pickenup, you are entirely correct. Just pick your favorite hovering spot and call it good

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  11. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

Who's "they", Marlin T? Have you a link, and will this and the Mustang run on FS9?

LL
  12. glocknut

glocknut New Member

The cockpit on those things are a bit of a gooey mess..... :D

mike
    gn
  13. johnston3407

johnston3407 New Member

Why did it take me so long to see the Big Dipper in the first pic.?
  14. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

The 'stars' are downloaded for nasa or someplace like that, I forgot where. But yes all of the constilations and ect are there.

This might work for fs9?

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Category: Flight Simulator X - Original Aircraft[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]New! [/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]BSG Raider [/FONT][​IMG] [​IMG]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Images related to this file:
    [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif][​IMG] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]File Description:
    FSX: BSG Cylon Raider. =Model/Texture conversions for MS-FSX By Bruce Fitzgerald - Maximum Performance - full envelope - capable of FSX Max speed; (2667 kts/ GPS-GS) - Stable and Strong under Extreme G loads and maximum dynamic pressures - Ultra efficient , High Thrust , Vectored Thrust - SuperSpoilers - Deflection flaps for hovering flight * Battlestar Galactica Model and Textures by Coxxon
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Filename:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]bsg_raider.zip[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]License:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Freeware[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Added:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]4th March 2007[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Downloads:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]595[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Author:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Bruce Fitzgerald[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Size:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]1543kb[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  15. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Make sure to read the Read-me file![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Category: Flight Simulator 2004 - Original Aircraft[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Civilian P51D Mustang [/FONT][​IMG] [​IMG]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif][​IMG] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]File Description:[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Civilian P51D powered by Packard Merlin V-1650-7:For personal use External model updates Photo real textures,full working VC with 3d modeled gauges, special Effects and unique sounds. New to this ver textured all small parts visible in VC for better FSX compat. Night textures now stay reflective at night new gauge,needle mappings and parts so night lighting much improved fixed the corruption in VC parts due to 4mm weld in makemdl supercharger gauge added,updated airfile and aircraft.cfg switching the Pilots hat off now switch's to leather flying cap added a supercharger high blower setting light and a supercharger switch to VC,Please note the switch is inop as the sueperchargers in normal operation was set to auto,supercharger will switch to highblower at 17700+ feet added more polys to rudder and prop boss,tailwheel now turns,prop pitch on still blades has much more pitch when moved with pitch lever. sundry texture fixes and hole filling [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Filename:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]p51dver2.zip[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]License:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Freeware, limited distribution[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Added:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]5th January 2007[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Downloads:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]7942[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Author:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Warwick Carter and far to many to fit in here see readme [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Size:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]13452kb[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  16. White Hawk

White Hawk New Member

No, it just isn't... cute enough.

Now this is cute:

[​IMG]

:D :D :D :D
  17. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

.:D

Attached Files:

18. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

Interesting query, johnston3407. The answer has to do with focus, and those little focal thingies in our eyes. Movement, detail, and boobs are better viewed when the viewer is relaxed, gazing into space, while slowly scanning the surrounding visual environment. I am not qualified to delve deeper with detailed analysis, but basically, if it moves, you may see it, unless your gaze is focused upon the female mammary glands referenced earlier in this minor exposition of questionable value. Expressed in another fashion, one could postulate the "look, and it won't be seen theory", popular in corn fields that host baseball diamonds. :D :D

LL
  19. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

Thanks for the links, Marlin T - I'll try, and give a range report for all the pilots out there. :D :D

LL