The Firearms Forum banner

YEEHAWW!! Bond Arms Snake Slayer IV

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  jstgsn 
#1 · (Edited)
Just bought myself a Bond Arms Snake Slayer IV today, and I absolutely love this gun. The craftsmanship is more like a work of art than a gun. And best of all it is just so much fun to shoot. It has a 4.25" barrell and is chambered for 3" 410 shotgun shells and 45 Colt. The recoil is just right, very managable, but enough to be a ton of fun. Nice loud report, but not too loud. This is gonna be my carry weapon for sure. This gun was just made for self deffense. My wife wasn't exactly happy when I told her I bought it, but luckily she loves guns as much as I do, and in a few minutes she was drooling over it too, so I'm good to go. Good thing about these guns is that the barrells are interchangable in less than a minute and they are available in pretty much anything you want from 22LR up to 45 Colt. I plan to get a driving holster for it and a barrell for both 22 LR and 9MM. Maybe also one for .357 mag/38 Spec as well. Very neat little gun.
GITRDUUNNN!!!
Donnie D:D

#4 ·
OK guys. I'll see what I can do. It has been awhile since I posted a pic of anything on the net, but I'll see if I can remember how and get one up soon. I bought it from a gun shop about an hours drive from where I live called Guns Unlimited in Ayden, NC. Paid $499 for it, which is a fair price. Nice shop, and the owner, Jerry, is very nice and helpfull. Only place I could find one. Looks like the Bond Arms stuff is a little hard to get sometimes, but worth the search. Quality can't be beat and I understand they stand behind their stuff 100%, which is important to me. Thanks for the welcome to the forum.
Donnie D :Dl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.