Yipeee!

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Crpdeth, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Were supposed to start on my reloading/ (hopefully gunsmithing someday) shop out back tomorrow, It will be 12' x 16' Do you guys think that'll be big enough for three or four presses and leave enough space to hang out comfortably?

I bought an imitation fireplace heater for it and a window unit A/C today, and spent a good part of the day moving flowerbeds/plants and cutting tree limbs out of the way...
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

I guess to each his own. I would build it 16x20 so I was assured of room. My two presses are on a bench 3x6 so you would need two, then the refers.......... and whatever else you'll need! :eek: :eek: :eek:
  3. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Okay, at least I wont be expecting too much...I'll only be putting 2 presses in it right now along with the safe, a locking cage and fireplace...The reason I said 4 presses is because I'd like to set up my old Mec 12 guage loader and maybe a progressive for .9mm someday, maybe I could go with a center island design if I run out of wall space?

I'll probabally wait till summer to figure out something on the fridge, maybe I could set a small one on the safe or under the bench to save more room. :D

You'll have to stop by on your way through to go hunt with Mike (I'm just off I-30) sometime and check it out.

Weather is too nasty again today for any work. :(

~Crpdeth
  4. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Sounds like a plan. Good luck! :) :)