1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Yipeee!

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Crpdeth, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Were supposed to start on my reloading/ (hopefully gunsmithing someday) shop out back tomorrow, It will be 12' x 16' Do you guys think that'll be big enough for three or four presses and leave enough space to hang out comfortably?

I bought an imitation fireplace heater for it and a window unit A/C today, and spent a good part of the day moving flowerbeds/plants and cutting tree limbs out of the way...
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

I guess to each his own. I would build it 16x20 so I was assured of room. My two presses are on a bench 3x6 so you would need two, then the refers.......... and whatever else you'll need! :eek: :eek: :eek:
  3. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Okay, at least I wont be expecting too much...I'll only be putting 2 presses in it right now along with the safe, a locking cage and fireplace...The reason I said 4 presses is because I'd like to set up my old Mec 12 guage loader and maybe a progressive for .9mm someday, maybe I could go with a center island design if I run out of wall space?

I'll probabally wait till summer to figure out something on the fridge, maybe I could set a small one on the safe or under the bench to save more room. :D

You'll have to stop by on your way through to go hunt with Mike (I'm just off I-30) sometime and check it out.

Weather is too nasty again today for any work. :(

~Crpdeth
  4. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Sounds like a plan. Good luck! :) :)