1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Yo BG, LTS, Sharlie,Piggy,StL Bob,GG etc.....HONEST???

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/17/02 2:51:40 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Yo BG, LTS, Sharlie,Piggy,StL Bob,GG etc.....HONEST???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?

We have all been to those meetings where someone wants over 100%.

How about achieving 103%? Here's a little math that might prove helpful.

What makes life 100%?

If A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then,
    H A R D W O R K
    8 1 18 4 23 15 18 11 = 98%

K N O W L E D G E
    11 14 15 23 12 5 4 7 5 = 96%

But,
    A T T I T U D E
    1 20 20 9 20 21 4 5 = 100%

And,
    B U L L S H I T
    2 21 12 12 19 8 9 20 = 103%

So, it stands to reason that hardwork and knowledge will get you close,
    attitude will get you there, but bullshit will put you over the top.

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (3/17/02 4:23:45 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Yo BG, LTS, Sharlie,Piggy,StL Bob,GG etc.....HONEST???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welllll....No Sh*t = 85 --- jus don't seem right?

Do ya havta say it twice....heh, heh, heh!
    Charlie D
    In the end everything
    is a gag.

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/17/02 6:15:40 pm)
    What if I never give a sh*t?

I am too lazy to add it up

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/17/02 7:36:41 pm)
    Only got 10 fingers and 10 toes, and haven't seen my toes in about a decade.

But good news, I'm rapidly losing weight and soon hope to see those little piggies again.

GG

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/17/02 9:24:38 pm)
    Sorry - it all don't add up no mo. After drinkin all that Bob's Best I've grown webs between my fingers and toes, so I ain't got individual digits to count with anymore. (makes it hard typing on the keyboard too. Gotta use my nose, and my forehead keeps hitting the monitor)

Whoops - dinner time. There goes a fly -----

SSSCCCCHHHHHHLLLOOOORP!!!! (smack, smack)

For some strange reason my tongue is sticky all the time now too, but the ladies ain't compainin' about the length of it -----
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/18/02 4:32:35 pm)
    That's it, I ain't drinking no mo of that Bob's Best. It's Sassperilla from now on.

GG

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (3/18/02 5:00:21 pm)
    ib --- just whut tha hell istha werld cummin too?*
    Charlie D
    I'm not tense, just
    terribly, terribly alert!

* I guess:
    Ifn life wuz fair,
    Elvis wud be alive and
    all the impersonators
    wud be dead!

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/19/02 2:24:54 pm)
    Sharlie, ifn ya reely wanna no what the werld is comin 2, check out the GD at brand x.....nah don't waste yore time.

TFF

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/20/02 7:34:57 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: Yo BG, LTS, Sharlie,Piggy,StL Bob,GG etc.....HONEST???
    Please expLAIN THIS ALL TO ME, i'M FROM TEXAS, Y'ALL KNOW? wHAT IS ALL THIS ABC STUFF! I never got that fer!
    I suffer from occasional loss of mental stability, and become very violent with only slight provocation. The Veterans Administration has determined that both mental and physical harassment of my person may be hazardous to your health and well being. So stay away from my Donuts!!

BlackGUN