1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

YO K-DUB!!

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/22/02 1:08:26 pm)
    Reply YO K-DUB!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I see in a postup U R the owner of a Kimber 82. Is it a 22 LR and which model an how U like it?? Am in the process (slow) of getting an Oregon mod 82 deluxe w/ a 2 1/2-7 Loop. scope
    prally goes 99%. It is reely nice and has skeleton buttplate an grip cap with chekering inside. , which looks to be at least 22 LPI, don't no for sure, haven't measured. Do u no if there is a 10 or 15 round clip available for this? Thanx for any an all info U or anyone cares to pass on......ib---TFF

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/22/02 1:30:17 pm)
    Reply Re: YO K-DUB!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's the .22 lr Model 82 made in Oregon, with fluted stainless bbl and blued action, standard walnut stock, steel pistol grip cap, red rubber buttpad, and has a Burris 6x18 scope mounted with Burris "Z" rings.

As far as I know, they only came with the 4-shot magazine - if there are larger capacity magazines, I'm not aware of them.

The Kimbers are like expensive women - only the finest will do! Mine has a decided preference for the Eley Tenex and the Lupua Midas "M" match ammo.
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/22/02 1:40:41 pm)
    Reply Re: YO K-DUB!!
    Yar she sounds reel nice. I guess there was more than just a cuple models. I will make note of the ammo U use. Friend of mine using Fed Gold Cup an like it. Fluted barrel sounds like somethin I want but U can't have it all.. Some dude tried to tlk me into a Cooper, it was nice but no nicer (cosmetically than the Kimber an a whole buncha $$$ more. later.....IB TFF