Yo Polish!

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by Pistolenschutze, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Polish, take a look at the new SOG add for December. They have Mosin 91/30s on sale for $59.95, one day only, December 12. Now you KNOW you need another 91/30, and you said your wife's birthday is coming up this month too. :D ;) They're also offering Steyr M95s for $88.00 on December 11, one day only. I think I may pick up one of each at that price. :cool:
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

You should go ahead and buy a couple of em'. So when you want a new one you will have em at the sale prices just don't take em' out of the box till you want them:D:D:D
  3. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

Crap.:cool:

I've sworn off buying guns until AFTER I get done spending on my wife's B'day AND Christmas, which are two days apart!

I even haven't faxed my new CRFFL to them yet just SO I didn't get tempted....so I haven't gotten flyers the past two months....

THANKS, PS.....:cool: :eek: :p

M95s for $88? Are they the actual Steyrs, or are they the Budapest Arsenal too? They had 'em both....the Steyrs are supposed to be better, but the Budy's are more rare...and I HAVE a cherry Steyr....

I NEED a Budy, crap.....:cool:

And are they M95s or M95/34s?

Crap, $88, huh.....:cool:
  4. Polish, the ad says, "Steyr M95 Carbine, #SLG-M95S." They're apparently on sale only on December 11 at the $88.00 price. When I checked the full ad, I found that the stock number refers to the Steyr only, which is normally priced at $99.95, but not to the Hungarian, normally priced at $129.95. The Hungarians are indeed marked "Budapest."