1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Yo Polish!

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by Pistolenschutze, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Polish, take a look at the new SOG add for December. They have Mosin 91/30s on sale for $59.95, one day only, December 12. Now you KNOW you need another 91/30, and you said your wife's birthday is coming up this month too. :D ;) They're also offering Steyr M95s for $88.00 on December 11, one day only. I think I may pick up one of each at that price. :cool:
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

You should go ahead and buy a couple of em'. So when you want a new one you will have em at the sale prices just don't take em' out of the box till you want them:D:D:D
  3. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

Crap.:cool:

I've sworn off buying guns until AFTER I get done spending on my wife's B'day AND Christmas, which are two days apart!

I even haven't faxed my new CRFFL to them yet just SO I didn't get tempted....so I haven't gotten flyers the past two months....

THANKS, PS.....:cool: :eek: :p

M95s for $88? Are they the actual Steyrs, or are they the Budapest Arsenal too? They had 'em both....the Steyrs are supposed to be better, but the Budy's are more rare...and I HAVE a cherry Steyr....

I NEED a Budy, crap.....:cool:

And are they M95s or M95/34s?

Crap, $88, huh.....:cool:
  4. Polish, the ad says, "Steyr M95 Carbine, #SLG-M95S." They're apparently on sale only on December 11 at the $88.00 price. When I checked the full ad, I found that the stock number refers to the Steyr only, which is normally priced at $99.95, but not to the Hungarian, normally priced at $129.95. The Hungarians are indeed marked "Budapest."