Yo Texicans (a little serious here)

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/20/02 3:20:27 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Yo Texicans (a little serious here)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How are ya'll doing with the rain? Sounds like bad news in some parts of the US. We are in severe drought up here ( NJ) until yesterday an its been raining pretty good. Could use 5-6 inches, but please, Lord, not all at once. Went thru thet in'73, had 2 ft in the first floor. Ofcourse some dam fools asked if we got any in the cellar. The urge to strangle!!
    I know how to stop a fire, never did know how to stop a flood!

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/20/02 4:22:26 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Yo Texicans (a little serious here)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We are moist, refered to down at the river as "Saturated Completely" Boats Allowed.........
    T.F.F.

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/20/02 6:47:22 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: Yo Texicans (a little serious here)
    IB, In down town Liberty, Tx we're high and dry, unless the Trinity overflows from Dallas then we're in a world of Shite!
    I suffer from occasional loss of mental stability, and become very violent with only slight provocation. The Veterans Administration has determined that both mental and physical harassment of my person may be hazardous to your health and well being. So stay away from my Donuts!!

BlackGUN

Donny Henry
    (3/20/02 7:24:25 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    <---Just 80 miles from Dallas over here...It has been raining non-stop for three days...Finally this evening the storm broke, and we actually got some sun. Thanks for your concern....As long as we have 4x4 trucks and john boats we'll be okay.
    ~-~Courage is not the lack of fear...
    but the presence of faith.~-~

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/21/02 7:34:00 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter

Hell, after the 2001 Flood down here in Houston we take three consecutive days of rain right seriously.
    We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com
    Kimber and Wilson Combat Master Dealer

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/21/02 5:11:26 pm)
    Ok good to hear everbody is doin ok. Maybe LTS can get a cuple them "swamp" rabbits now...

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/21/02 5:31:06 pm)
    No rabbits IB, got word this morning from my uncle....the cabins were flooded again. This is going to be the worst one yet. I have to go Saturday...if the rivers down and shovel mud and check damage. Guess we didn`t get them rasied soon enough, going to be a mess....that I am not looking forward to. LTS
    T.F.F.

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/21/02 6:38:31 pm)
    Mike, that dont sound too good. I can commisurate with you, wasnt a cabin was my house in 73. The Fing mud.... the water is bad enuff, but the GD mud is just well you know what I mean. Hope everything goes ok, keep us posted.

Donny Henry
    (3/22/02 10:21:51 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    I dont even want to think about our little cabins at deer camp, if we dont get 'em up on higher ground soon there good and likely to be in someones camp down stream....(Hope they dont try to eat that left over chili)

:p
    ~-~Courage is not the lack of fear...
    but the presence of faith.~-~