You Cannot Afford To .....

Discussion in 'Vietnam Memories Forum' started by Guest, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/4/02 6:59:14 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All You Cannot Afford To .....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Speaking from personal experience I can tell you that in the real world of combat "You Cannot Afford ..... To Make A Mistake". Any Mistake!

If by chance you did make that mistake you will pay and pay dearly .....

[​IMG]
    Your enemy will also be trying not to do the same as well .....
    [​IMG]

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/7/02 10:24:25 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: You Cannot Afford To .....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We attempted to make several assaults (which turned out to be big mistakes) across this Perfume River bridge in attempting to get to the Citadel. So they figured to swing us around to the west in a flanking maneuver and several days later is when I bought the farm. That was heart #3 and a goodie that landed me in the hospital for about 7 months. I'll tell ya that story a bit later.

[​IMG]

This was what it looked like before we decided that if we were unable to use it then we would make sure that they could'nt use it either. 2/5 Marines

[​IMG]

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (4/9/02 8:02:52 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: You Cannot Afford To .....
    Again SixTGunr I would like to thank you for your service and for sharing your memories.

Your pictures sure do tell a story.