You couldn't make this up. TSA is at it again

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by BlackEagle, Apr 26, 2012.

1. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Outraged Mom: TSA Treated My Little Girl Like a Terrorist

It's comforting to note that in its review of the incident, the TSA said it followed proper procedures. I'd be surprised if that little girl ever flies again.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Outraged Mom: TSA Treated My Little Girl Like a Terrorist

http://www.newsmax.com/US/TSA-girl-...n/2012/04/24/id/436852?s=al&promo_code=EBB5-1
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  2. 25yretcoastie

25yretcoastie Member

BHO and his thugs at it again. It must be time for the TSA to get real and stop harressing kids and little old ladies also some common sense might be in order
  3. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

They are severely lacking in the common sense department. It was a 4 year old girl, and these adult strangers were acting in a very threatning manner and denied any contact with her mother. Of course she was terrified, traumatised, and ran away. They need some sort of reality and public relations training.
  4. 25yretcoastie

25yretcoastie Member

They need to change their training and start looking at real dangerous ppl and stop molesting the average cit. If anyone else was to do that they would be in jail for child mostesting
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

names folks take names , when the times change remember who these where, what they did and how happily they took your rights and quashed them doing their job

when they remember that the camp guards at dachau where hung for doing their jobs it'll be too late as they'll be the ones in the line waiting , just doing my job aint a excuse when you KNOW your treating people like the enemy ... for your job..

or damn well should be ,
  6. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Insanity is what it is.
  7. gad1111

gad1111 Member

TSA is beyond common sense. A friend of mine was told she shouldn't wear her gold AK-47 necklace because "it would be considered a replica and be confiscated".

Greg