You Don't Say

Discussion in 'VMBB Fire For Effect' started by Hope 69/70, May 27, 2003.

1. Hope 69/70

Hope 69/70 New Member

Golly............no one having any kind of fire fight or disagreements of any kind? How about a complaint , dislike or getting right down with a real good brew haha, as Chief likes to call it.

Hope
  2. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    Naw Ms. Army---the hair trigger tempers have been soothed and whatever 'fire in the belly' remains, comes and goes as it digests those delectible salads from WENDYS or those BIG MAC'S from the Golden Arches. Oh, but tread lightly---speak in hushed tones and never toss out a controversial subject like burning the flag, taking away someone's firearm, or infringing on someone's right to puff and blow smoke in your direction. Oh sure, there are other real or imagined slights, or tones of rudeness that will get a lot of us old dudes into fighting moods, but pretty much, a mellowness has set in. Go ahead Miss America---toss out one of the aforementioned topics and get the burhaha started---like Columbus took a chance, and he had even started out with the Queen's blessings---Old Bastard wound up in jail though so you can see, we all are doomed to suffer our own, 'Rise and Fall'. I suppose I could say nasty things about the political party I am registered with---the Donkey Party ---if I yelled out at one of their get togethers, "WHAT A HERD OF JACK ASSES WHEN YOU PROMISED ME A GATHERING OF EAGLES" ---Revernd Al Sharpton from New York or Dennis the Menace from Ohio, may thresh me within an inch of my life so fights are out there if you want to get one started. Take care and do stay in touch this time---we missed you terribly. wilborn
  3. Hope 69/70

Hope 69/70 New Member

Well there you go Chief.....now that wasn't a bad start. You got a complaint out and now, don't you feel better?.....LOL I was referring to the Donkey Festival....that was good.

I have a complaint. Have you ever noticed the view count on posts and then compared that count with the actual replys? My thought is, if you are going to bother to look why not leave a little msg. with your thoughts, feelings or ideas about what was read. Geeeez, don't anyone have any energy anymore to make a post?

Alright, someones elses turn now.

Hope
  4. Sherry

Sherry New Member

My gripe? You asked for it :p

I watched in wonder and amazement on the old board as my posting number got to 100 now here I am with only 15 or so like I just got here. :( Just shameful.

BTW, Wilborn speaking of smoking...you brought it up so I'll bite.

The government tells me it's taxing me to death on those cigarettes so I'll quit thereby being a much healthier person.
    But out the other side of their mouth they want that tax money to build schools and save baby whales.
    So my question is.

How will they save the whales if I quit? :confused:
  5. Hope 69/70

Hope 69/70 New Member

Sherry.......looking at your low number will make you want to post more and get that number back up there. LOL - I believe Chief and I was over 1800. (correct me if I am wrong Chief) and that was not counting our 1st VMBB where we began with MSN. Get Posting Sherry!!

Hope
  6. Sherry

Sherry New Member

I'm trying Hope, i'm trying :)
    I think I'm up to like 20 now. Woo Hoo!
    I'm still trying to figure out how to use this board. My next mission is trying to find out how to use the pretty colors then I will be set. :)

Hey I did it! LOL
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2003
  7. Hope 69/70

Hope 69/70 New Member

Your doing good there Sherry.........

Now keep posting! LOL

Hope