YOu fiscal cliffers

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Dec 5, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Isn't it neat the way they call it the fiscal cliff? Dont raise taxes and dont print money we fall off the cliff and die. YOu dont want to die do you?

Why is it called the fiscal cliff? Is it so they can tell you we saved you by taxing and printing?

"no need to thank us mr. taxpayer, were just doing our job here providing you with safety"

"flowers??? no sir really like i said no tanks necessary, its all in a days work for us heros"

"your welcome"
  2. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Seems like you have it all figured out...............You're probably wondering where we go from here. Me too. When you get that figured out, please post it here.
  3. cycloneman

I got it figured out. There is no one with common sense in leadership anymore. I dont want to hear we dont make enough money either. We make plenty of money. The govt collects enough taxes. The problem is speniding on things we are not supost to and forgetting what the money is really there for.

The fed as 17 enumerated powers and they have grown way beyond the authority the constitution gives them. That is the truth, the whole ball of wax, end of the story. And the banks pull the strings.
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

They should just let us go right off of it. Heck, let's even go on national TV and give Obama 100% of the credit. Then when they realize that the tax revenues gained by raising them on the rich are a drop in the bucket and it destroys the economy, we can give Obama and the Democrats all the credit.

He isn't going to make a deal because he doesn't want to.

They have to cut spending. That'll make tax cuts affordable. It will reduce the printing of money and stop devaluing the dollar. Idk Ron Paul had it right, but nobody listened to him.
  5. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

What they are currently calling the "Fiscal Cliff" is not the real cliff. The real cliff is when we are so far in debt that there is no difference between us and Greece.
  6. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

This whole mess is obummer's fault. They make the congress look like a paper tiger. When this mess has finally hit the bottom, we can get back on track IF we make better decisions. With this white house, I do not see that happening. And to think that people actually voted for this?! I didn't. Contrary to what that smooth talking devil thinks, this buck stops at his desk.
  7. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

Let me add this- to vote for ANYONE but Romney is to vote for obummer.
  8. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Folks, we are already there. We spend more money than we have coming in. The present leaders of our country want us to go over the "Fiscal Cliff". This will give them the much higher taxes that they want, and with no budget they can spend all the borrowed money they want, and still print more! If the Congress does make a deal it will be for higher taxes on everyone, an increased budget, a higher debt celing, allowing for more borrowing of funds from China, and the Congress will give up all it's powers of being the purse string of America. There is no going back, digging our way out of this hole, voting in a responsible party, or praying out way out of this mess. A one world government is within sight, just over the horrizon! Watch for it!
  9. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

I know if I were one of those rich people that are about to be taxed on my hard earned money, I'd be really pissed right now. Has anyone heard any of them sound off yet?
  10. hobby_mesa

hobby_mesa Active Member

I've heard of a few of them moving offshore.
  11. cycloneman

Havent heard on the news that the rich are selling off assets? there not going to get in front of a microphone and yell. It would upset their dinner to get the blood moving that much. Oh no they just dump this or that and turn to liquid gold. You dont think they get pissed do you? No only the pesent who has something to lose cries and then pray like a fool.
  12. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Take a look at Europe, and what the rich did there, for the most part, they all left! Same thing will happen here. They will just pack up and move to a country where they are appreciated for the wealth they have, and bring with them. Taxing the rich more is a stupid idea. And it's counter productive. A tax of any kind is a tax. Raise the taxes on the rich, and get nothing, then raise the tax on everyone else! Take from those that have a anything, and give to those that have (and want) nothing! Level the playing field! Make everyone equal! When the bubble bursts we all go down together! And the only thing holding the bubble together right now is our ability to still borrow more, and more from those that will still lend to us!
  13. btown

btown Member

One indisputable law, like the law of gravity : money goes where it's treated best.
  14. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

OK,So we go over the fiscal cliff.All government Departments get a across the board cut.Ahhh, let me think Ahhh----Good!

If they let the Bush tax cuts expire.It will be fixed almost instantly.In my opinion.They know voters will be angry.Even some of the dumb ones.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  15. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Write your reps and make sure they know your views on this and on the proposal that the debt limit purse strings be handed over to Obama. The two are tied at the hip, and unless it's stopped, the debt limit thing will be used as a bargaining chip. If the House gives that power to Obama, it's all over, and they might as well lock the doors and go home.