1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

YOu fiscal cliffers

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Dec 5, 2012.

1. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

I believe it's the senate that can do this.Only the Democrats can stop it by siding with Republicans.This can backfire when the power shifts back to Republicans.And it always does eventually.If this happens spending will bankrupt us for sure.At least Romney was going to address the spending and the Dems.had no plan to do anything and still won the election.I still can't believe it.
  2. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Tax and spending bills must originate in the House. The Senate can amend, but not initiate, and if they do amend the bill must go back to the House. Giving Obama the ability to control the purse strings would be an intolerable abdication of the House powers.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Ha

They are all in on it dude. I aint writing no one. That would be a waste of my time. They know what i am thiking and dont F'ING CARE!!!!!

See you in heck buddie that is where we are going. Cheers!
  4. flboots

flboots Well-Known Member

I hear about taxing the rich etc, etc. I don't hear obama's buddies in Hollywood screaming about being extra taxed and giving their money to the free loaders. Something is up. Who is being taxed and who is exempt?