You guys and gals seen the .25NAA

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Rugster, May 19, 2004.

1. Rugster

Rugster New Member

Curious if anyone has seen it and what they think.Its a bottleneck caseing which propels a 35 gr.25 cal bullet at 1,200 fps.As of now NAA is the only company chambering it,and Corbon is the only ammo manufacture to date who manufactures the ammo.Whats your opinion of it?
  2. Pabooger

Pabooger New Member

Ive read a few articles on it when it first came out!!! They were pretty impressed with it!!! I think they made one that was a 380 necked down to a 32, and a 32 that was necked down to a 25!

I have as yet to see one in a shop and actually hold one!!!
  3. toolmaniam

toolmaniam New Member

Like Pa said, they have a .380 necked down to a .32 and a .32 necked down to .25. The .32 is supposed to be a nasty little round in a small auto.
  4. groundhogdevastation

groundhogdevastation New Member

RUGSTER!!! The .204 will be much more fun!!! I'm sure!!! You still interested? GHD
  5. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

I have the NAA .25, .32, and .380, I also have the Taurus .25
    All are excellent and highly recommended. Very dependable!
  6. groundhogdevastation

Rem597, Send me a pic of the 32 to my email if you would please! I'd just like to see what y'all are talking about. Thanks!! GHD
  7. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

Here ya go!, Here is the .25, & the .32, They are both exceptional. You will not find a better .25 or .32 backup.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: May 20, 2004
  8. Rugster

Rugster New Member

GHD you are right I cant wait to get my hands on the .204 Ruger.According to my dealer he will have mine in not next week but the week after.Done went and bought some ammo.Just cant wait to put it to use.I plan on ordering a Nikon scope from Natchez.It should sit well I hope with the Ruger.Its about time to start hunting whistle pigs isnt it.I usually wait until the young are on their own.

Best!!:D
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2004
  9. groundhogdevastation

Rugster, I can maybe help you out on the Nikon!!! Send me a private email!! As far as the coyotes go, the ole mama's are denned up with the young uns and you would be hard pressed to kill a female right now! You might call in daddy though! Give them a few more weeks and then about August or September, have a blast as the pups strike out on their own!!! As far as crows go, you are an offficer of the law and you need to watch out about shooting(or telling about it) crows between now and August 21! :D :D :D The price tag on the Ruger here is 629.95. I can get it for 600.00+tax if you want it and it looks like I'll be your way on Sunday!!! Nancy has some medical problem affecting the nerves in her leg and she can't drive home so Wendy and I will have to go get her vehicle on Sunday and bring it home!!! Let me know!!
  10. rglbegl

rglbegl New Member

The .32naa is available as barrel sets for many of the most popular .380s now. I have a Makarov, and a barrel is about 100 bucks. I think it might be fun. I have seen numbers saying the .32naa has better bollistics than the 9x18.
    The reason only corbon makes the stuff is, well.. they invinted it along with, guess who, yep NAA. The thought behind it is great. Make bollistic tip bullets that transfer almost 97% of their power to a target. Now make that bullet go REALLY fast. For defensive ammo, it is supposed to be great, especially if you only want to carry a very small gun.
    If you get one, please do a review for us all

--Beagle