You have 5 minutes to load your Go bag , one handgun and two boxes of ammo

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by cheesewiz, Oct 27, 2012.

1. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

This was hard but for me my Stoeger - Cougar 9MM 15+1 . Two boxes of ammo
    50 Federal premium HST 124 gr tacticle / 50 Hornady Critcle duty 135 gr- two extra 15 round magazines .

Next :)
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  2. B27

B27 New Member

S&W 610 and two bricks of Stingers. :)

[​IMG]
  3. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Would not have to pack. Just pick up the aluminum brief-case. Padded pistol case and these live there.

625, Model of 1988, 45 ACP with 20 loaded moon clips and Kimber Pro CDP with 6 loaded magazines. Remington 230 grain Golden Sabers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Normally I hate when someone says, "You can pick ONE" and people list two, but these two are already in the bag.

But if I could only have one of them, it would be the Smith. 1911s are fine, but you can't get better than a Smith HE.
  4. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

Ruger MKIII and my SW 642. Ammo-what ever I can carry. I have two hands so I am carrying two pistols.
  5. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I don't need 5 minutes, my go bag is ready and my best firearms are at arms reach.
  6. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

It's an exercise guys .....don't deviate ....lol you have to follow the operation specs . If I deviated I would also pack my SW-2213 and big box of my 22 cal . But you only get one. Heck if I'm light my 12 gauge with my sling ......:) but I can't . I like seeing the choices :)

Mark-
  7. gunslinger69

gunslinger69 New Member

4" Ruger GP100, one box of Remington green box 357 125sjhp and one box of reloaded 38 special satandard velocity lswc.
  8. Conman

Conman Active Member

Why??

I'm not going any where!:rolleyes:
  9. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ditto here.
  10. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

Ok that made me laugh ....
  11. lead

lead Well-Known Member

I'd grab my Makarov I guess, small enough to put in a pocket, but accurate and packs a punch.
    But, where am I going? If it's in the city, the Mak's a good choice, if it's to the mountains, maybe not.
  12. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

That's why I like this place....you guys make me laugh , it's just hypothetical ....you had just five minutes to grab your bag and a handgun.....you had to leave where ever that was. Some people just said this gun, that gun, some said why, some said I'm not leaving !

Some already had it all in place. :) the point is everyone that posted had a answer/ plan. Kudos to all -
  13. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Makes me think of my nightmare scenario--------Out of town on business with not even a pocket knife...SHTF and I am screwed.............Fortunately, this doesn't happen often; but it could and would be my luck.
  14. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

had to think about this. lately if I travel, I drive and it's always to a reciprocal state. If I go through a bass ackwards state, yeah, i'll toss my gun in a lockbox. if i fly somewhere, that's to visit relatives, and hey, most of them are armed! and if they aren't , my friends are. so I'm covered.
    but to answer the question, right now my 9mm and boxes of hornady cd 115gr. of course there's my leatherman in my bob. would prefer a 1911 but mine went bye bye few years back
  15. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

CZ P07 and two boxes of federal 135g hydra shock