You have been warned

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 22WRF, Oct 17, 2010.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Mexican Assassins Headed to Arizona, U.S. Warned

Drug smuggling gangs in Mexico have sent well-armed assassins, or "sicarios," into Arizona to locate and kill bandits who are ambushing and stealing loads of cocaine, marijuana and heroin headed to buyers in the United States, the Department of Homeland Security has warned Arizona law enforcement authorities.

Read comments

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/1...oxnews/national (Internal - US Latest - Text)
  2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Well I could talk about how Arizona should get a state militia organized to combat these "assassins," but I would probably pop up on some gov't computer.

Now's the time to clean your weapons and be ready for these assassins to attack.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I live in TX, and I'm ready! Maybe if they come into the U.S. and start killing people, the population of this Nation just might get angery enough to force our Government to do something.
  4. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Was just watching them talking of that on the nightly news, about how "they" were already taking over Mexico, which that isnt nothing new. But Mexico is blaming the US for our lack of Gun control and that most of the cartels was getting assult weapons and .50cal's from us....I say close the boarder and no one in and anyone in illegal here, get them out of here pronto. People down south better be armed and ready, just my opinion.
  5. 312shooter

312shooter Active Member

Wow, their intellect sure is amazing, sending their "assasins" into the United States AND letting us know they are on the way, brilliant I say, just brilliant!
  6. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

7. muddober

muddober Active Member

Am I missing something here? Drug smugglers are being picked off in middle of the Arizona desert by bandits who steal the smugglers loot? The smugglers have hired mercenaries to eliminate the bandits. If all this is going on in the remote desert why would anyone US citizen want to get involved with a gun and run the risk of being shot. I would rather set up remote cameras and charge admission in a safe place to watch.

We could stop all this cold in its tracks by legalizing drugs. In my opinion there are only two major groups who don't want drugs legalized, the smugglers and law enforcement. Law enforcement has failed miserably and obviously cannot stop the drugs from coming into the US, they have only been successful in keeping the price up. Then we as citizens get to live in a country (especially Arizona) that as the price of illicit drugs go up it becomes more dangerous to live here because of those who commit crimes to support their drug use. If all that isn't bad enough we get to pay for all that law enforcement and the prison system that goes with it and it goes on and on. There always will be drug users and someone willing to take the risk to supply those users. Simply put the only thing that makes any sense is to legalize, control and tax it.

Ron
  8. bill tt33

bill tt33 New Member

it all about the money.
  9. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

that or a $10,000 no questions asked bounty on dope smugglers

drop the bod with the dope at the sheriff's office and get a voucher for $10,000

once the dope smugglers realise that theres 2000 bounty hunters out there they will find willing mules awful hard to find , and it'll put the price of dope way up when it gets short and make it less accessable to those who are stupid enough to use it

but you gotta lock up the users ,
    1 st offence treatment
    2nd offence treatment in jail at their expense
    3rd time 5 years no if's, no butt's

without the demand , the supply will go away too
  11. denny 714

denny 714 Member

Bring our soldiers home and set up bases along the border with apache choppers all along the border....That will stop 'em.!!!
  12. JoeV

JoeV Active Member

Excuse me, but what is this chicken outfit doing about SECURING the HOMELAND? Warning Arizona? Their sorry chicken asses should be on the border, along with military support supplied by that guy who occupies the oval office (when he's actually in town and not out slamming conservatives), enforcing the laws of the USA and popping a cap on these criminals, instead of sitting in their ivory tower in Washington and telling others to keep an eye out for the bad guys. WTF are we paying these cowards to do besides checking the Depends of 80 year old grandmas who are trying to fly to Cleveland to visit their grandkids, while Akmed and Mustafa sneak plastic explosives onto the plane because we can't offend Muslims by profiling them with TSA at the airport. This country has its head on backwards, and we better change that in November if we expect to even have a country if these clowns are left in office.

I better stop before I get excited and say something to get myself banned.:eek:
  13. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

If they were legalized, the cartel would still limit the supply available on the market and the price would still stay high and they would make money. If you wanna put them out of business, flood the market.
  14. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

Most of the drugs could easily be cultivated in the US. We really have excellent growing conditions for almost any crop.

If foreign companies ("cartels" isn't exactly accurate for most drugs anymore) decide to limit supply, it will only be limiting their profitability. Someone will make up the difference.
  15. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

Personally I don't care if someone wants to stay home and smoke some pot, drink a little J.D. or swill a few bottles of the local brew. However I do believe that we have too many impaired drivers on our roads now and I don't want to add to that through the legalization of drugs.

The police can test for alcohol levels and if a person is over the limit they get a trip to the county lock-up. However it's my understanding that there is no similar test for pot. So how do we control those who are driving under the influence of "weed"?

Combine driving under the influence of a "substance" with impairments due to phoning, texting, eating, etc., and more people are going to get "whacked" on the roadways and I really don't want to be one of them.

I also think that a society that is looking for drug tax money to bail them out of the fiscal hole they're in, is pretty sick to begin with.
  16. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

SUPPLY AND DEMAND...you will never stop the flow of drugs into this country. When we did have troops along the border with weapons and a USMC Sniper shot an armed drug smuggler,who later turned out to be a teenager(with a gun that was not found after the fact) public outcry was '' get the troops off the border'' they are shooting kids etc...The last time I had to shoot someone I didn't verify his age-he a weapon and got it. It is simple. I wish our country would get a spine.It is a sad state if affairs along our southern border and to make it even worse we condone it. Think I am kidding-come to Florida-you had better know some Spanish. I don't even go to the Miami area any more.
  17. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

The media also helps make it look like a "kid with a gun" was just some poor Mexican kid instead of a drug smuggler.

If the media told the truth, people would probably be crying for military support on the border.

I had an aunt and uncle and 2nd cousin that lived in Ft. Lauderdale and they call kept at least 5 handguns in their homes. I think that was also part of the reason why my cousin had that antique Tommy Gun in the glass cabinet. Always had a fully loaded drum magazine with .45ACP.

All of them also had concealed carry licenses since the law went into effect there back in the late 80's.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  18. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I like it....Time to do something......
  19. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

I am former law enforcement (12 years) and don't go anywhere in the state with out a pistol of some sort on my person.
  20. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

Sorry to rain on your parade, but that could possibly be the exact opposite of what we need to do.

Let's analyze what's REALLY happening shall we?

What we have today is a modern version of PROHIBITION.
    What did we learn from PROHIBITION in the past? well..
    -- It FUNDED and basically CREATED the MAFIA in the US. (good job!)
    -- It served NO purpose other than to allow those who think they have the right to tell others what to do, how they can live their lives.

Hmmm. Those aren't great starting points to look at our current "war on some drugs" are they?

Why is alcohol legal but grass isnt? I'm sure numerous and uncountable dollars and agencies are involved in "funded" crime fighting which puts people in jail for non violent crimes like pot possession. So they have a vested interest in keeping it illegal.

I know that statistics prove that when a police officer pulls over a car for a busted tail light, a registration violation or some other "minor" infraction, they have an increased chance of making a felony arrest.

What I'm talking about is not ignoring the bad guys and also not making stoners into the cash cow of the prison system and it's unions and terror effects on our state budgets. Ohhh you dont want to vote for that TAX? OK, well, we'll just start releasing prisoners... only, as we have in fact seen here in CA, what we get is rapists and murderers released, so pot smoking ditch diggers can sleep in over crowded jails.

I do not subscribe to the Libertarian view on legalizing ALL drugs! For TWO reasons...

ONE: They can not both legalize and defund all the state sponsored programs at the same time, it's just not possible. So what we'd end up with is all the liberal programs for revolving door rehabilitation paid for with tax funds with a litany of the worst drugs imaginable now in main steam... for example crack and meth. I'm all for the legalization of pot and peyote and licking toads and smoking banana peels and what-the-hell-ever someone wants to do like that... but there are monstrosities that WE have created in science that were never intended to happen, and if any Libertarian wants to refute it, then please explain why Meth should be legal. We'll go round and round...

TWO: Because of their all or nothing attitude, in both drugs and foreign wars, they leave many conservatives without a reason to join them. Yes they are pro 2A, yes they are pro pot, but you get a shitload of nasty in-laws when you get married to them.

They might want to think about that... just a thought...

Lets get back to busting and incarcerating all the dope smokers...

How ****ing stupid is that? What is that costing us TODAY? how much will it cost when tomorrow is ten years away? That number has become an economy all of it's own.

And for what? chuckleheads that want to eat nachos and watch Cheech and Chong movies?

There's also mixed results on the legalization of drugs. If you look at Amsterdam they have some serious problems, but they also became the poster child of legal use with basically our US issue of illegal immigration, only it was drug users.

Compare that to Lisbon... now all of a sudden, drug use is down... it's legal but it's down. Less money is spent on voluntary rehabilitation than either incarceration or forced intervention treatments before it was legal, lives are better, and it costs less. Hmmm....

It's like beer in Germany. It's legal... so kids dont grow up with the stigma they have to have it... it's just not that big of a deal, so control themselves and everything will be fine...

Seems like a no brainer to me...