you have to hear this!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Diamondback, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Diamondback

Diamondback Active Member

2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Rev. Manning preaches like he see's it! I've been listening to him rant about where America is headed for a couple of years now! And he is nailing it every time!
  3. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

straight from the black man's mouth!
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Does anybody have bHo's email address? Not at the White house, he'd never see it.
  5. yetiman

yetiman New Member

I happen to know the black man invented peanut butter, for that I am truly grateful......
  6. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I have seen other video's on utube like this. Says a lot.
  7. raven818

I have a peanut butter and honey sandwich every day..so I'm not putting it down, But, an article in our paper said...in every ounce of PB, there are enough insect pieces to put together two entire insects. It didn't say what kind of insects. :confused:
  8. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This is the same guy that calls bozo the "Long legged Macdaddy".
  9. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I have been following him for years now.
  10. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

The first step in highering ones intellegence is to realize that you dont know it all. It is also to realize that because a problem is solved it doesn't mean there are not other solutions. Once you get to this point you can look at a problem from other points of view. It also makes you search and ask questions.

It sure does feel nice to look at others and point out their limitations. Hay here is a thought.

Just because there is very little water in parts of africa for most of the year it doesn't mean it's not there. It would be foolish not to drill for water. Right? It is even more foolish for the natives not to know their is water under foot.
    Probably equally as foolish for them to have to buy water on the world market and ship it in. Wouldn't you say?

Just because oil is not floating on the surface doesn't mean it isn't there.
    So now i will take it a step further. What is more foolish than native africans not knowing there is water under foot? It is AMericans suffering because of actions of the epa, and bozo forcing us to buy a product on the world market rather than manufacture it here.

I am not going to disagree with this video. BTW I have seen it before, it has been out there for a while.
  11. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

A certain percentage of insects is permitted. I've hauled soybeans before and there's hundreds of big ol grasshoppers in every load. They take samples from six different spots in every load. I think it used to be if they got insect pieces in more than four of those spots it was too many but if they did they just checked more spots.
  12. raven818

When you can take this Grasshopper from my hand. :)