You know what?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gun runner, Feb 4, 2012.

1. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

In my opinion Obama is a dictator. It seems obvious, his words were a powerful "force" to get him in office but lies because I dont see "change".
    I thought he said that if he doesnt change the country around in one term he will resign?

Change is not a matter of when its a matter of if.

Im still not impressed with any of Obamas competition.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  2. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

Obama is as dispicable as they come, but the President has no input on Texas state sales tax, you need to talk to your governor and state representatives on that matter.

He didn't say he would resign, he said "it would be a one term proposition".
  3. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

Ill be damned, I didnt know Obama didnt have anything to do with each state's sales tax but why wasnt he an inspiration to each state? Ill remove that part
  4. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

If you don't see the changes, the showmen have you fooled with their sleight of hand. This country is rapidly turning to the Soviet model, and both major parties are pushing us the same direction.
    The Dems take away some liberties, the Repubs take away others, and we the people are left in the end with NONE.

KGB = Committee for State Security = Department of Homeland Security
    It's just a matter of time (and a dab more "change") until they are exactly the same thing.

But if you're disillusioned with Obama, we only need about 50 million other voters to see the same thing and to see that Newt/Romney/Santorum are just as authoritarian as Obama is.
  5. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

6. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Big "O" is going to screw himself. I really don't believe he will get re-elected. People know how bad it is looking for 2013-2014. People are scared of an economic collapse and know Obama's actions are sending us in that direction fast. If he gets re-elected, I think he will be impeached. From what I have read, the Senate & House will be in Repub hands 2012. So much more corruption coming to the light of day.

I remember everybody shaking in their boots about the Slickster, how he was going to have the blue hats in every city shooting Americans, beating them into submission, seizing control. Never happened did it. It's going to get so bad down the road with the dollar, debt, inflation, that even the entitlement bloodsuckers will call for him to be gone.

We will survive, might be tough for the nx 10 years, but life will go on and whenever the Repubs do get back in power, they'll continue to spend like no tomorrow also, until we are Greece and then she'll stop.
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

How many more of these threads do we have to endure?
  8. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

+1

*sigh*
  9. Ledslnger

Ledslnger New Member

I don't like talking politics, but what people fail to realize is that we don't see effects from a prez for years. We are feeling the effects of a prez that did so much coke he couldn't remember to get to his once a month guard duty. He was so HIGH, that the commitment didn't matter to him. I am no big fan of the current prez for various reasons, but he is still dealing with decisions most likely made under the influence of drugs by another prez.
  10. Ledslnger

Ledslnger New Member

Oh, and the beginning of our dictatorship was the passing of the patriot act and Obama didn't pass that through. With the patty act they can walk into your house stick a broom in your azz shoot your kids and it is all ok because they THOUGHT you might be associated with terrorists.
  11. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

+1
  12. Double D

Oh my gosh. My head is going to explode.
  13. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Breath Dan! :eek:

In thru the nose, out thru the mouth....
    In... Out...
    In... Out...

Go to yer happy place.

Reelaaaax....
  14. Double D

:D;)
  15. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

plenty more, i seen some pathetic ones