you may remember when we talked of cutting funding

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 27, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

from the soros groups to the local groups here

one result of that is here

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...na-byrne-resigns/story-e6frfku0-1226148768830

THE controversial Mayor of Marrickville Fiona Byrne has resigned.
    The Australian newspaper reports that Ms Byrne told councillors she could not afford to feed her family on a mayoral salary of $47,000 plus a car.
    Ms Byrne ran as a Greens candidate for the state seat of Marrickville, in Sydney inner west, but was defeated by the Labor candidate, Carmel Tebbutt, by a margin of less than one per cent.
    She is believed to have lost voter support in the March 26 state election, in a seat the Greens were hopeful of winning, because of her support for a state-wide boycott of Israel.
    Ms Byrne has three daughters and previously worked in publishing.
    Independent councillor Morris Hanna is the new mayor.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...ns/story-e6frfku0-1226148768830#ixzz1ZC9eJn4I
  2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

So much for convictions eh?

Maybe she could go pick up a rifle and put some meat on the table.:p
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i wouldn't trust the thing with a plastic comb let alone a rifle

this is one thing better off dying from lack of interest
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I was thinking more on the lines of Sarah Palin and what the media did to her when she 'quit' as Governor of Alaska for the sake of her family.

Jack, is your media as biased as ours?
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

even more so , they are 100% parrots for the UN , how else do you think 2 tin pot news papers took over the world media ( both Australian ) they did what the UN wanted , printed their trash , and got funding to buy out all opposition .

all thanks to the UN