YOU tell the story.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pickenup, Oct 13, 2005.

1. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

This hasn’t been done in a while.
    Just add your part(s) to the continuing story.
    Have fun.

By choice, alone, the location of his run down shack, far from any civilization. The sudden pounding on the door breaking the silence of his retreat, Greg instinctively grabbed his 45 as he hurried to investigate. Slowly opening the door........
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

..... he saw a boy, no older than twelve or thirteen, with a look of sheer panic on his face. "Please, mister, my Pa needs help!" Greg didn't like getting involved, it's the reason he lived so far from civilization, but he couldn't say "no" to the pleading look on the young fella's face. "I just know I'm gonna regret this," he grumbled to himself as he walked over to the gun rack...
  3. danurve

danurve New Member

and pocketed some extra ammo. Greg asks, "Whats your name son?" The boy replies ..
  4. xxxxxxl

xxxxxxl New Member

"Marty, Sir" to which Greg replies "Do you have a last name son?" and Marty replies....
  5. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

Yes sir Vanripplestein.
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

...Just then, greg lets loose a monsterous fart the likes of which the county had never heard... to which the little boy said...
  7. Glockgod

Glockgod New Member

Was that a fire truck that went by? Smells like diesel fumes and sounded like a big horn!
  8. glocknut

glocknut New Member

hehehe... do i know how to kill a thread or what ?!! :D

mike
    gn
  9. Glockgod

Glockgod New Member

Greg says" Thats why I went back for more ammo " And the little boy asks"....................................................................................
  10. glocknut

glocknut New Member

....and the little boy ask's, why would you need more ammo sir....with all that gass, you could just blow up the bad guys !!!! And to that Greg says.....
  11. Glockgod

Glockgod New Member

"You said you're pa is in trouble, whathappened?' And Marty replied.........................................................................
  12. glocknut

glocknut New Member

...and marty replied...yeah, he's constipated !!! The big bad Government Man came along and offered him a big block of cheese after we lost our home in new orleans !!! He ate all that cheese in one setting, and went to sit down on the pot and......
  13. gunfreakboy

gunfreakboy New Member

Then he told greg that his voice had changed but his breath smelled the same.
  14. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

It was then, that the old man first saw the buzzrds circling. A second later, his senses came alive! There was no doubt in his mind. That smell was one he will never forget...Purple Kool-Aid.
    Huck
  15. lead

lead Active Member

It was the smell of the purple kool-aid that they served him in the first Gulf war, just before that incident with the camel and his sargent. "Wait", he said. "Did you say your last name was VanRipplestein?!" "That was my sargent's name." "Does your father still have the use of both his eyes, or any of his toes?"
  16. glocknut

glocknut New Member

And the little boy said... sure he does !!! How would humping a cammel affect his eyes or his toes sir ??? And greg replied.....
  17. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

And greg replied.....

Well son, them one hump camels aint so bad, but those two hump camels fight harder than the hounds of hell...Yer old man's lucky he aint a ridin' side saddle.
    The boy got powerful mad and told the old loner....
  18. ducky

ducky New Member

"That's my purse and I don't know you!"
    Greg cried for hours before deciding it was better to eat. He slammed the door and off he went to the kitchen to make a fried balogna sandwich. "Bout dang time I got me some balogna" he thought to himself. His wife of 84 years refused to buy him balogna or even let him buy it himself. "The smell is horrible" she always said. After 84 long, hungry years, Greg finally ditched her and bought himself a small 4 pack of thick cut Oscar Meyer.

Back and forth and back and forth the balogna flipped, sizzling on the pan. "Mmmmm.. smells like Heaven" Greg thought to himself with a smile. After fixing up his 2 sandwiches, each with 2 thick cut slices of the Oscar Mayer, yet still thin sandwiches as far as fried balogna sandwiches go, he retreated to the computer to check for new threads on TFF.

"What do we have here?" Greg says to himself while reading through General Discussion. "Oh neat! 'YOU tell the story.....' Let's see how far along this one got!". Greg munched on fried balogna sandwich and read on...
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2005
  19. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

Then he thought to himself ,let form a posse and go after gockNUT for tring to ruin this thread. I have to find Deputy Dawg.WE must get the Horses and a long piece of very strong rope,round up all of the 1911 Men and lets ride. We got to get him before he gets away for good. Then Deputy Dawg grabed his trusty glock so that they would not be out gunned. He knew GlockNut would be waiting for them.Deputy Dawg was kind of sad to have to do this because at one time GlockNut was one of them.But he knew it had to be done and soon....................................:(:(:(:(
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2005
  20. glocknut

glocknut New Member

....but when the posse got to arkansas, they found ol Glocknut in the whorehouse..... :D

mike
    gn