you think the arms treaty is bad ? how will you fight it with no net ?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 8, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

as you know the US president in 2009 called for the unlocking of the internet , previously the USA ran the internet basically , well obozo is gonna hand it to the UN

and what will that do ?

The UN mandate on this states they can use what they control to further their agenda's and to monitor those who are against the UN agenda

that means

pro gun folks can and will be monitored and their communications suspended

please read the bill of rights and see how the UN really is
  2. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

PM'ing you, Sam, JLA and few others my land line number and cell number.
  3. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

Control the net? Don't doubt it. Monitor... It's my assumption it is already being minitored. Which is why I say FAWK the un, Obozo, and the rest of them every chance I get. It's not for you gents to read. I'm picking a fight. I need to be in it and done, one way or the other before I'm to old to enjoy the last battle.
  4. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Where there's a will, there's a way. :)

[​IMG]

Only partly in jest. Communication between people cannot be stopped, or even controlled very well. Many dictators, and others, have tried for centuries but have always failed. If there's no net, there's ham radio, and dozens of other ways of communicating.
  5. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

Absolutely correct Gunny. I never say anything here that I wouldn't say in public. This is not communication, this is entertainment.
  6. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

yep.. i don't email anything I couldn't afford the average person to overhear.. etc..

;) not that i say anything that the average person would want to listen too though.. :)
  7. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

We all buy a VPN that doesn't keep logs. All encrypted, IP address is spoofed, no records.
  8. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

They monitor the net as much as they can but even the Cray supercomputers are able to only monitor a small % of the data flow. The algorithms used to flag messages for further checking look for key phrases that indicate potential terrorist threats etc.

The fiber optics links are where they don't have much monitoring. The satellite links have the heaviest monitoring.

The net won't be getting shut down, that for sure and the UN can't monitor anywhere near as much as the US government agencies can - most of the communications satellites are US satellites.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

no the UN will and has in place programs to
    1 monitor know troublemakers ( here thats me )
    2 reference there communications to other agencies
    3 place criminal or other charges against that person and others they associate with
    4 seek justice against such group via the host nations legal frame work

you figure out what that means

then read the article in the bill of right where if you dont agree with the UN you lose all the affor mentions rights and are a enemy
  10. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu's government required all individually owned typewriters to be registered, in the absurd belief this could limit communication and sharing of ideas between people. Didn't work out to well for him in the long run.
  11. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Somehow I believe they will have more to worry about than the internet if things turn bad and ugly as most of us envision down the road. 80 million gun owners or whatever the figure is would tend to overwhelm their capacity to subdue. Then add in the political upheaval from their actions; I just don't believe people would take it lying down. Ya know, the local Indians don't even give a hoot what the Feds say about how it's gonna be; they just ignore them and do what they have always done. The Feds leave them alone too; rather than have all of them stand up to them.

If I ever see sites go down, then I will take it all more serious.
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

how many Billion rounds of .40 did DHS IRS ( tax man with guns!!!) and FEMA buy ??

trust me there ready to protect the infrastructure and government

but thats about it

when the UN hits full bore

your on you own that way , and hey thats not such a bad thing after the initial kerfuffle from experience...

until they try to regain control anyway ( they being the new order or what ever it will be

anarchy can be rather polite if everyone is armed

the first few days after we retook Phom Phen where very polite as even the kids had AK's and only gun fire was shop keeps shooting a shoplifter or similar

it was after the Un arrived that it got nasty as they took then guns from the folks and only the crooks had guns again , then it got real dangerous for a while

now the place is safer than Sydney on a friday after prayers

cause now guns are every where again

( outside the cities you can carry a AK )
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  13. hobby_mesa

hobby_mesa Active Member

In his 1st 2 weeks in office, jerko used the executive order to hammer roll your own tobacco with a $25/pound tax...much of the tobacco was grown/harvested and sold by Indians on the reservation. They used the moneys (in many cases) to fund healthcare for their people. I had a long conversation with the owner at the one I dealt with...the ATF was coming to them in days to inventory the tobacco already on the shelves and hand them a tax bill...even tobacco that was grown last year. The EO effectively shut down that industry...and it didn't matter one bit to the feds, o-jerk they were technically a "sovereign nation"...or the damage that he'd do. I bought a few thousand worth in advance and took other measures to avoid his actions.