You Tube theiving

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jack404, Feb 2, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

ok with all these posts like joke of the day and such how do i ( for free) download a copy of the vid?

some of them i really want to copy as dial up sucks and to connect each time i wish to reference something is a huge pain and wait

i know its doable but dunno how

many thanks

cheers

jack
  2. NitroDave08

NitroDave08 New Member

Google Youtube downloader. I havent seen whats out there, but my father uses one of these and he says it does a good job. I do it harder involving going to Temporary Internet folder, look for .FLV, and then I use a converter to make .mpg or .avi.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=youtube downloader&aq=2&aqi=g10&oq=yout
  3. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The other way is to register at YouTube (no cost) and then save these videos in your "Favorites".
  4. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

But does that put them on your confuser, or just bookmark the url in your favorites?
  5. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

You tube video are not really for download. They are streamed and just shown in the window. Most of the converters out there are just screen recorders and work with varying results. Dave is right, if you can actually download a FLV file get a converter that can convert FLV to mpeg or avi for you PC users or .mov for mac people. The flash server securities are changing you may find out one day that getting a actual FLV file may no longer work.