Your CPU is Gov't Propert in Cash for Clunkers Program

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 45nut, Aug 3, 2009.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  2. cajuntec

cajuntec New Member

Uhhh... just don't go to the website to begin with... that's what I think. :D
    All the best,
    Glenn
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I believe it! They want total control, and will do anything to get it!
  4. pinecone70

pinecone70 New Member

Absolute BS. Very disturbing.
  5. Haligan

Haligan Active Member

I wonder what tracking hardware has been installed in any of these wonderful NON-CLUNKERS.

Naaaaaa, that would be crazy.:rolleyes:
  6. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I don't think your idea is crazy at all.
  7. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

Now you know why George Orwell isnt read in High School any more.

1984 is now
  8. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Now I'm really glad I'm not interested in cashing in on this program:p I'll keep my gasguzzling 20 year old landboat grannycar PIMPmoooooooooooobile Plymouth. Yeah, you hear that Barry? Take your rebate and cram it up your cramhole, you Communist douchebag!

Well, I'm now on ANOTHER list:rolleyes:
  9. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Glenn Beck told of Fedzilla removing the terrible wording about the Gov't owning your CPU and all files yesterday and showed how the town hall meetings were being used to get the message across about health care & cap & tax.He ended the show with an admonishment for us to not resort to violence, but to know that we are effecting change with our protests. I can only hope it works.

Then the wife and I discussed several nasty scenarios where things didn't go so well. :(
  10. doug66

doug66 New Member

Great, now I gotta make a tin foil hat for my cpu.
  11. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

ummm sry but this video of what glen beck is very misleading first of all that mumbo jumbo about the fed gov't owning your computer is for automobile dealers not the every day consumer who have been authorized and registered to use the cash for clunkers system that whole statement that glen read in no way refers to consumers or everyday joes that want to use the system futher more the clicking of the continue button on the agreement in no way allows the government to tap into your system, so far it hasn't been possible to do this if it was you would of seen it already from the hackers that create 250,000 new viruses and malware everyday
  12. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Well Spaz,

You're half right. It does mean the dealerships, not the general public. Sorry to disappoint, but in very clear language it does mean that Fedzilla can monitor their CPU's files, e-mails etc. The lawyer speak was pretty clear to me and others that read it.

BTW, don't you think Fedzilla monitors a lot through the Patriot Act that violates the 4th Amendment? It would be nice to think that Fedzilla likes and trusts us, but I don't think they do, I mean, they know how to better spend our money, what we need to be eating & smoking, if we really need these dangerous guns laying around and what kind of car we should drive as well as what we should be listening to and watching on TV. So it's okay for them to monitor who we talk to and what we say and where we go on algore's invention, right? Wrong.
  13. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

i do agree with you on the patriot act half the people who signed it into law didn't even bother to read it
  14. Haligan

Haligan Active Member

This seams to be a re-occuring theme.

"who can read this stuff" Isn't that the job we elected our representatives to do !!!!!!!:mad:

If you don't want to do the job, don't run for office !!!!
  15. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    Sometimes I think there's some one some where thinking up things that will absolutely drive conservatives nuts!!! Internet rumors abound on everything imaginable. We've all got chain letters that espouse one conscience tugging cause after another.
    IF this were true (and I don't really believe that it is) the answer is simple :D DON'T GO THERE.
    If "they" don't have your number by now, abstain from going on to one of "their" sites, as tempting as that might be. If they do, you are toast, along with the majority of freedom loving Americans. TJ
  16. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

There's enough going on in the world that we don't need to embellish or exaggerate any of Obysmal's wet dreams. What I don't hear from anyone is that if you give them an inch they will; with out a doubt, take a mile. Wording is very telling and bad people will tell on themselves in almost every instance if we but listen.

Most often, one does not even have to read between the lines. They are blatant about it. Point in question, "your computer becomes government property". Another instance of telling on themselves was the recent job posting on the National Guard website. Come on people, by the time they are at your door, it is too late.

Explaining away their actions, allowing that it is OK or that it is nothing to be upset about because it is only "lawful businesses owned by American Citizens" that are affected seems a little naive to me.

Today it is the Car dealer, maybe tomorrow, the computer store, perhaps Sears. How about Victoria's Secret. No more secrets. Well, you get my point. These businesses are just a stones throw from American Citizens.

Little by little. And every time we sigh a breath of relief instead of railing against them in outrage, they win. The round, yes, but there are only a finite set of rounds and we are coming up on the last round at a breakneck pace.
  17. 45nut

45nut Active Member

TJ,

I love you like the brother I never had, but the wording was there and it was true. Hardballer speaks the truth
  18. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

I wanted to say here that winning in the end may not mean getting our lives back or even having our lives. Winning might be just the chance to start over. . . . . .
  19. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Mabbe a fresh start is what we need.
  20. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

That reminds me I have to report my moonbat Rep to the whitehouse fishy site because if anything smells fishy it's her.