Your Gun ! .... Not Any More !

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Old Guy

Old Guy Member

Reid and company are looking at ratifying it this summer. He would do such a thing. The rule reads that only 2/3 of those present have to ratify which means that he could do a late night deal minus the Republicans and it is ratified.
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Hmmm, end of year Congressional Recess, maybe? Have enough demoncrats present to vote?
  3. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

we can take heart in the fact that any bill or treaty Obumface signs into law is invalid, since he is NOT the president because he is NOT a US Citizen.
  4. FlashBang

FlashBang Member

Neither a treaty or an executive order can override the Constitution.
    They can try all they want, the only way they could hope to start seizing firearms would be to use UN Troops on US soil. And I think we all know how that will go.

Gotta love Red Dawn....
  5. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

I think Alabama is going to honor the United States Constitution. He can push all the laws he wants to. I think at this point he is suffering from Delusions. I suspect the state of Alabama is hoping every citizen will buy guns. He and his little group of strong men are no match for the entire population. We are fed up with these control freaks.
  6. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'm getting SO sick of this kind of BS.

Seeing as how they just love stirring up the bee's nest, the way I see it: If they were looking for trouble, they've already found it; if they're spoiling for a fight, they're going to get one; if they want to start an all out war, well, it looks like they're headed down the right path.
  7. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

If they freeze access to the legislative process what else can we do. The answer is 1776. Us buying guns and ammo should put these tyrants on notice. We still have our Davy Crocket, Daniel Boone, Cheyenn Body and PALADIN. I think the red man be glad to align with us. Put these elitist obstructors of democracy back in there place, riding on the back of the garbage truck.