Your new weekly jobless claims report

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Bobitis, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Looks as bad? :confused:

Not sure what yer looking at, but in my eyes, it's VASTLY worse. :mad:

If you take 370,000 (and that's VERY generous) new claims a week for 3-1/2 years, you get 62,160,00 lost jobs since Obie took the reigns. If you use the figures in my original link, we've added 3.8 million. According to my math, we're still 58 MILLION jobs in the hole.

Not to mention that Obie has easily doubled the National debt. :(

The numbers aren't working for a reason. :mad::mad::mad:
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Today on Fox, I watched a news clip of him saying " the private sector is doing fine ". To paraphrase the next sentence, he said it's the government jobs across the country that are needing help.

Memory serving, aren't those jobs filled by union folks? He totally ticked them ( unions ) off by blowing by Wisconsin during the recall. He promised the unions when he was running for prez, he would be in blue jeans marching alongside them, hand in hand, if necessary.

He must have had something else to do when they needed him most.

So now he pimping, once again, more gov jobs. I tend to think the reason Romney is beating him to death with the fund raising, is because the unions have adopted the old adage....fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.