The Firearms Forum banner

Your next 4 must have guns, in no particular order

27K views 200 replies 79 participants last post by  Old Ron 
#1 ·
These are 4 that are on my wish list.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I was going to add a remington enhanced to my collection and I still may. After I saw the new carry version, I said that I thought it was over priced and not enough added features worth the extra cash....but, the more I have stared at it, the more I like it. I may go ahead and get one. I need another 1911, I am getting low.

#3 · (Edited)
I was going to add a remington enhanced to my collection and I still may. After I saw the new carry version, I said that I thought it was over priced and not enough added features worth the extra cash....but, the more I have stared at it, the more I like it. I may go ahead and get one. I need another 1911, I am getting low.
I can't find a pic of it. I like my Ruger 1911 but I still need to find a holster that is suitable for conceal carry. The holster for my XD45 conceals pretty well so I have not made it a big priority. The one thing I would like is a carry friendly 1911. Do you have a pic of the RI carry ?

#6 ·
Wow! I can't compete with that Jack, but here is my list.

A .22 revolver. Had picked up a Rossi R98, but that turned out to be defective. Returned it and am waiting on a Taurus 990 9 shot in blue finish with a ventilated rib and a 6.5" barrel. I'll see how that one does when I get it.

A Tri Star Setter over/under 12 ga shotgun for shooting clays.

A Henry Golden Boy with oversize lever in .22 LR for my wife.

Some sort of ultra light semi auto or revolver for ccw in 9mm, .38 or maybe .357 for me.

Also a Do All White wing clay thrower, but that ain't a gun.

Come on Santa.

Donnie D

#10 ·
Python does/did not come in 44 magnum.

Do you mean, maybe, an Anaconda?

#14 ·
Browning over/under 2010 Hs.
An ar15 not sure about the manufacturer
Smith and Wesson .500
And a Barrett .416

#19 · (Edited)
I thought you saw this already Jim.....Its no different in size than your ruger...if you really want to carry a 1911 and dont want to go full size, get a scandium commander....great carry gun..I have the S&W E-series commander...even my desert eagle commander is nice...

Attachments

#21 ·
I thought you saw this already Jim.....Its no different in size than your ruger...if you really want to carry a 1911 and dont want to go full size, get a scandium commander....great carry gun..I have the S&W E-series commander...even my desert eagle commander is nice...
I have not got serious about getting a CCW holster for my 1911 because I have not see one that looks like it would conceal well.

Several points on the 1911. I have always liked the 1911 but the reason I have never had one is because I hunt with my handguns and with semi-auto's I lose too much brass. But, I am enjoying the 1911 so I am getting once shot brass for free so if I lose it I am not out much. So now I need a holster that I can pack, as CCW while hunting so I can become repetitious at drawing and re-holstering. That is my next find. I just got they business card of a guy that would like to make our and let me try it. He says it is his first so I am looking forward to it. If I get it I will post pics with an on field report.

#22 ·
#23 · (Edited)
I wear shirt tails out and carry outside the belt in a leather galco style holster. They stay tight to my side. I have my belts made by a guy in our town and they are good and thick and will support two 1911s if I choose to carry them. I dont care much about how I look, I am more concerned about what I am able to carry so like I say, my shirt stays out. I wish this state would pass open carry so I could do that, but until then, it is what it is. I do what I can to conceal but I really dont care if I have a big lump on my side or not. I dont care what the liberal whinebags think. I could care less if I scare them.

Reactions: Guts3d
#24 · (Edited)
#25 ·
That holster will work just fine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.