The Firearms Forum banner

Your next 4 must have guns, in no particular order

27K views 200 replies 79 participants last post by  Old Ron 
#1 ·
These are 4 that are on my wish list.

Attachments

See less See more
#31 ·
I wear shirt tails out and carry outside the belt in a leather galco style holster. They stay tight to my side. I have my belts made by a guy in our town and they are good and thick and will support two 1911s if I choose to carry them. I dont care much about how I look, I am more concerned about what I am able to carry so like I say, my shirt stays out. I wish this state would pass open carry so I could do that, but until then, it is what it is. I do what I can to conceal but I really dont care if I have a big lump on my side or not. I dont care what the liberal whinebags think. I could care less if I scare them.
I can tell you that at the BBQ last month, I did not know Dan was carrying until someone asked him a question about the grips on his 1911 and he removed it from the holster. A full sized 1911 well hid, but he is a lot skinnier than I am so I would have a hard time concealing it.

#32 ·
I have been wanting this Ruger 1911 for some time now.

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

I want the Ruger Vaquero in 45.

Firearm Gun Trigger Revolver Gun accessory

I shoot a lot of clays and have a Ruger Red Label but also want this Winchester.

Gun Shotgun Gun barrel Air gun

This Ruger Scout rifle looks to good to pass on.

Gun Firearm Trigger Rifle Gun barrel

The only problem I have is I need about $3500 to get these guns. Not to sure how I can pull that off. :):):)

Reactions: RCC
#34 ·
#35 ·
Must haves huh? Well, a high power has to be on that list. My budget is more in the FEG neighborhood, but I'd love a Browning.
A .357, 6 inch S&W
A good 12ga. pump
A lever gun in .357 or 44mag.
That would make my must have list complete.

#36 ·
#1 USSG MP94 O/U combo, 12 gague over .308
#2 H&R model 649 5.5" barrel 22lr & 22wmrf
#3 S&W model 29, 4" blued
#4 The Model 552™ BDL Speedmaster

Attachments

#37 ·
Glock 19(for when my Glock 30 is too bulky)

A basic AR15 build in 5.56mm

Marlin 1894 Cowboy in 45LC

Ruger BlackHawk .45ACP/.45LC Convertible Revolver

#38 ·
Next four must have's? Wow, I just can't think that far ahead after getting the Sig M400. If I had to guess it'll be a year before i'll buy another firearm.

#43 ·
1911 Springfield, or Ruger
Henry rifle in 357
9mm conversion for the 1911
22lr conversion for the 1911

I know it wasn't supposed to be in any order, but I think I need to get the 1911 before the last 2.

Reactions: RCC
#44 ·
An Uberti 1873 short rifle in .45 Colt.

An Ed Brown 1911 in .38 Super (already have a .45 ACP)

An Anschutz Olympic level smallbore rifle. 1903 or 1907.

Air Arms TX200 underlever piston air rifle.

#45 ·
Why 45? 'Cause your pistol is 45 and you want it to match, or some other reason? I'm not a fan of the 45 Colt in rifles, myself. I've got one, but that's because that model (16" barrel with big "Ringo Kid" loop) only came in 45. Would have preferred 44/40.

#47 ·
Why 45? 'Cause your pistol is 45 and you want it to match, or some other reason? I'm not a fan of the 45 Colt in rifles, myself. I've got one, but that's because that model (16" barrel with big "Ringo Kid" loop) only came in 45. Would have preferred 44/40.
The .44-40 cartridge is a PIA to reload.
That short skinny neck gets crushed and you lose at least 10% of your brass to crushed and deformed necks.

.45 Colt is easy to reload.
I know it's easy cause I can do it. :)

#48 ·
A del-ton ar, a 45 wheelgun of some sort and a kimber 9 for plinking and summer carry. And a 22 Because the grandkids are all reaching the shooting age and i want them to startslow and work up to something bigger. Also a 22 is cheap to use.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.