Your next handgun?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Taurus_9mm, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Taurus_9mm

Taurus_9mm New Member

Just out of curiosity, what do you think the next handgun you purchase
    will be? :)

Personally, I haven't decided what to go with yet. I do know if it's a revolver it'll be a Raging Bull in .44 Magnum with the 8" barrel and if it's a bottom feeder, a PT100 .40 S&W or an older model Beretta 92FS; I thought either could be companion pieces to my PT92. :D
  2. I'm thinking about a Para Carry 9, but that's well in the future. I like the LDA on those pistols.
  3. bunnyhunter12

bunnyhunter12 New Member

Oh how I wish.....................

My next handgun will probably be a Crosman C40 in .177cal. Now if only I could get one powered by FIRE instead of CO2..............
  4. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Probably another Glock. Something cheaper than 45 maybe
  5. travihanson

travihanson New Member

I'm going to pick up one of those taurus 1911's...the one with the tac-rail, then I'm going to get a p22 w/threaded barrel....then I was thinking about the marlin camp carbine in .45
  6. el_diabl0

el_diabl0 Former Guest

.32 H&R magnum revolver for my wife (replacing a tomcat) and I'd really like a little Para Hawg for myself.
  7. BlkHawk73

BlkHawk73 New Member

Mine is going to be a Ruger Bisley in .41 magnum. It's on lay-a-way now and with another Ruger #1 to be ordered in a week or so, the Bisley will wait until early Sept. After that, nothing for a while as I'm sending anothr Ruger off to Dave clements for a facelift/rechambering. Over the winter, unless something unexpected pops up at a local shop, it'll be time to finish up 1 or 2 in-progress 10/22's.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2007
  8. neophyte

neophyte New Member

1. Ruger Single Six convertible
    2. Ruger Single Six .17hmr

Craig
  9. pdbsa

pdbsa New Member

I hope that at the next gun show that i go to i will find a hi-standard 22lr revolver, i already have two and i love them to death
  10. stetson

stetson New Member

I think a 454 Alaskan will do nicely.
  11. RMT

RMT New Member

Either a ultra compact 1911, compact S&W auto, or a G26...
  12. BIGBOOMER

BIGBOOMER New Member

It will probably be the new Ruger Redhawk 4" 44 Mag, if I can find one. One showed up a few weeks ago at one of our local gun stores, and I let it slip away. I haven't seen one since. It's not that I NEED another 4" 44 Mag. as I have 5 of those already, but as you other "gun nuts" know, "need" is not a criteria here. Besides, I already have a set of "ivories" to replace the "horrible Hogues" it comes from the factory with. I have a custom 4" Redhawk in 45 Colt, and I like that configuration.
    Best regards, BIGBOOMER
  13. BIGBOOMER

BIGBOOMER New Member

I got one of those a couple of years ago, and I like it a lot. Of course the first thing I had to do was order a standard rubber/wood panel Redhawk grip from Ruger to replace the "horrible Hogue" they issued it with, which improved the comfort and handling qualities of that gun 1000 percent. :)
    Best regards, BIGBOOMER
  14. omegapd

omegapd New Member

The new Glock 21 SF. Gonna have to be the first of next year, though.
  15. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Waiting for the USFA 1858 Remington in .44 Cal (for competition use) with bone case color frame.